TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

White onnwhite

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Wrkent100, May 15, 2017.

1. Wrkent100

Wrkent100 Member

guys,

Pulling trigger today on white / white model x 100d. Anyone have major issues to report on this color combination from 2017 models?

Just want to ensure I'm not missing any concerns!

2. 365gtb4

365gtb4 Member

Ours has been perfect. We went with this combination because it's cool in the summer and pleasing to the eye.

3. T34ME

T34ME Member

I HOPE that combination is available on the TM3 because that is what I want. However, I currently drive a Pearl
    White car and I would prefer a base White on the Tesla.

• Like x 1
  4. Wrkent100

Wrkent100 Member

Thanks guys, agree... love the look and hoping for a cooler car. I drove one this weekend and didn't think there was good airflow in 2nd row!

5. TexLaw

TexLaw Member

I have that combination for my MS, and I've seen it on an MX. It looks great on both.

6. ALLMYNE

ALLMYNE Member

Great combo
    I just received my 100D white ext / black int....was too chicken to go with white int, it does look amazing
    Will be great to have another X in CLT

7. rltsx

rltsx Member

Just confirmed my order on MX75D Pearl White/Ultra White. I too prefer the Flat white too bad it's no longer available. I'm sure your white/white will look amazing!