Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Plains, NY - Where is the SuperCharger going?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is most likely coming at 250 tarrytown road where a Sleepy's mattress store used to be. Its technically in elmsford (greeburgh) so maybe there is one more coming in white plains but the town of greenburgh sent a public notice announcing that a Tesla store is coming. I am assuming a supercharger would accompany it but its possible that the sales and service location will be separate from the supercharger. I don't know for sure.

Reactions: mociaf9 and Latorre
It is most likely coming at 250 tarrytown road where a Sleepy's mattress store used to be. Its technically in elmsford (greeburgh) so maybe there is one more coming in white plains but the town of greenburgh sent a public notice announcing that a Tesla store is coming. I am assuming a supercharger would accompany it but its possible that the sales and service location will be separate from the supercharger. I don't know for sure.
That’s great to know, I live in Valhalla. And always use that shopping center area. Not a bad location for a supercharger. Or a store for that matter.