Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Reverse LED light - only on left side

pgkevet

Jul 1, 2019
mid wales
EU regs re rear red foglight so only single white reversing light - useless for reversing with no street lighting. Options to switch on rear fog (nuisance finding it in the screen menus) or I put on the hazards better but still [email protected]

• Informative
Reactions: Compuguide

Compuguide

Jun 26, 2019
London
Thanks for the replies guys. OK no service necessary.

I'm feeling a bit left out. It seems everyone else has booked their cars in for one thing or another.
I just can't find anything wrong with mine!
:)
[Tempting providence]

elecTED

Jun 21, 2019
Bristol, UK
Thanks for the replies guys. OK no service necessary.

I'm feeling a bit left out. It seems everyone else has booked their cars in for one thing or another.
I just can't find anything wrong with mine!
:)
[Tempting providence]

Well looks like you purchased FSD.

Can't you book in a service for them to check out the Fake Self Driving feature?

• Funny
Reactions: ChrisA70

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC