Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seats - child car seat protection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are the best options to prevent my child’s car seat from staining or damaging my white seats? Any white protectors out there maybe?

The protectors I’ve found are dark colors (e.g. black) so I feel like there’s a strong chance they’ll eventually stain the white seats…

I currently am going down the white towel route but I just saw these and ordered them: Tesla Model 3 & Y flannel Cushion

They have a white version and look to be perfect for putting car seats on top of without staining the white interior. You have to buy the full set, I wish they had a set just for the back seats but if these work out then I think it'll be money well spent.

I currently am going down the white towel route but I just saw these and ordered them: Tesla Model 3 & Y flannel Cushion

They have a white version and look to be perfect for putting car seats on top of without staining the white interior. You have to buy the full set, I wish they had a set just for the back seats but if these work out then I think it'll be money well spent.
I bought this child car seat protection through your recommendation.