TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

White seats option

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Snobun, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Snobun

Snobun Member

Has anyone taken delivery of their car with the new white seats with black lower dash yet? Can you share some pictures?

2. CinRedMan

CinRedMan Member

I just had a loaner X with this color combination and I must tell you...it was striking. The white is bright white and it absolutely pops against the black accents.

You might want to give your Owner Advisor at the closest Tesla shop a heads-up of your interest. Good chance they could alert you when a car is received with the color combo.

Otherwise, there plenty of pictures available via google search.

3. Don TLR

Don TLR Active Member

I'll second CinRedMan's comments, I said I would never get white until I got a 100D loaner for 4 days. The seats were so soft and comfortable and love the new headrest design. The interior pops from a distance when walking up to it and really makes the car stand out. I've got the Performance interior on my RMC car but would consider the white on a future car..

4. Snobun

Snobun Member

Thanks!

I am looking for photos of the white seats with all black dash for the Model S. They took away the white lower dash a few weeks ago for the S only. No photos of this on google yet, other than from the design studio.

5. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

#5 CHGolferJim, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    I had a loaner the other day with white seats, black headliner and dash, and full glass roof. It was too stark a contrast for me. (My S is white with grey seats and light headliner). It did seem like the seats might be slightly more comfortable than mine though.

6. bob_p

bob_p Active Member

We call the combination in our S 100D the "stormtrooper" configuration - with the ultra white seats and carbon fiber trim.

It's very striking - and after almost 13,000 miles, the ultra white is still ultra white - and the seats are still much software than the leather in our 5 year old S P85.

My wife wants the ultra white interior in her Model 3 - and that might impact when she'll place her order (if/when we're asked to configure).

7. NewTMSMan

NewTMSMan Active Member

#7 NewTMSMan, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Here are pics of the front and back from our Model X:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not exactly what you are looking for, but may help a bit.

Note: Fixed now I think.