Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White vs Red

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current order is red. I was choosing between white and red before, and thought the few hundred extra was worth the red. Now white is free I don't know what to do. Nearly 2k saving on white is a decent amount of money that I could spend elsewhere, but I do like the Red. White won't show scratches as bad, but red, is red.

We were choosing between red and white. White was the only other contender, but red was the "dream car" colour. Justified the red based on the small price differential, and now we're committed. Can't go back - we've set our heart on red!

Of course if white had always been free, we'd probably never have even had the conversation.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
We were choosing between red and white. White was the only other contender, but red was the "dream car" colour. Justified the red based on the small price differential, and now we're committed. Can't go back - we've set our heart on red!

Of course if white had always been free, we'd probably never have even had the conversation.
Kinda the position I was in to. But now that white is free, I'm torn!

I love the red since having a kit car in something close to Mazda's Soul red many years ago. Unfortuantely wifey-boss said no because our next door neighbour has just bought a metallic red Focus.
I'm happy with white though as it's the only one of the colour options that I've not had with other cars.

Ordered red 3 but just changed order to white after seeing several sharp looking 3’s on the road in Montreal . There was something about the red that wasn’t just right with me after thinking about it .
Maybe it was my brother in laws old red Mazda 6 that is an eerily similar shade

Ordered red 3 but just changed order to white after seeing several sharp looking 3’s on the road in Montreal . There was something about the red that wasn’t just right with me after thinking about it .
Maybe it was my brother in laws old red Mazda 6 that is an eerily similar shade

Forget red, making white free was the best thing for customers on the past year!

Reactions: inikkor
Red looks spectacular in bright sunlight but for those who live under grey skies it has to be white. Also looks better with the aeros.

Red with silver alloys in sunshine has echoes of a classic 1960s Italian GT, while white with grey aeros looks purposeful like a 1970s Porsche le Mans contender.