Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery will be at the Stockton Tesla dealer, FYI. Three days offered for my delivery, 12/14-16. Maybe I can arrange to sell my Audi to Carmax just down the road, then walk to Tesla.
I am right in the middle between Fremont and Stockton 🙂. We are almost neighbors. I had Stockton as an option for delivery but decided to go with Fremont.
Do you have an FSD in your configuration?

Oops, I did not know that the Tesla app can choose a delivery location for you. The last thing I want to do is to go to Stockton to pick it up. I hope it won't happen to me.
I got a text this morning saying my car is at the Stockton dealership and they encouraged me to reschedule my Thursday appointment sooner. By the time I clicked on the scheduler, Monday was the only day available. So I'll be picking up my Model Y on Monday!! 😳🥳

Reactions: c00sebookpro
I got a text this morning saying my car is at the Stockton dealership and they encouraged me to reschedule my Thursday appointment sooner. By the time I clicked on the scheduler, Monday was the only day available. So I'll be picking up my Model Y on Monday!! 😳🥳
Wow! Congrats! I hope it will be perfect! Please keep us updated.
I still have no VIN. They keep changing my delivery date every day. The last 2 days they don't change the end date of the delivery window and the start date is always today. The EDD now is 12/10-12/19.

Wow! Congrats! I hope it will be perfect! Please keep us updated.
I still have no VIN. They keep changing my delivery date every day. The last 2 days they don't change the end date of the delivery window and the start date is always today. The EDD now is 12/10-12/19.
Thank you, I will. I follow several threads on delivery and have tried to make sense of it. I’d love to know what their queueing system is. But it’s clear that they’re intent on clearing open orders by the end of the year. The latest text said “we’re expecting an extremely busy few days ahead…” Texts included a phone number for the Stockton store and I’ve been able to talk to their staff. They’ve been helpful so far.

Thank you, I will. I follow several threads on delivery and have tried to make sense of it. I’d love to know what their queueing system is. But it’s clear that they’re intent on clearing open orders by the end of the year. The latest text said “we’re expecting an extremely busy few days ahead…” Texts included a phone number for the Stockton store and I’ve been able to talk to their staff. They’ve been helpful so far.
Since you have the FSD, I am wondering if you get updated cameras. Also, considering speculations on the new radar and that Tesla usually adds new features without announcing them, I wouldn’t be surprised if your car had it.
I have the FSD too. I keep my fingers crossed and hope I am right.

Congratulations. I am still awaiting for my VIN. My EDD is 12/10 to 12/22 with Blue and white configuration. I live close to Walnut creek so hoping to not go to Stockton. Are you picking up in Stockton?
I don’t know yet. This is what I see in the app and in the account it says they will contact me to sign a contract and to schedule a delivery. When ordering I chose Fremont, I hope they don't ship it to Stockton. I live right in the middle, so both options are possible.
I think there is a Tesla center in Dublin. It's definitely closer to you.

Attachments

• E86EA39F-36F3-45E6-A204-C124BC7736B7.jpeg
    E86EA39F-36F3-45E6-A204-C124BC7736B7.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 104
I picked up my Model Y on Monday. It was a super easy experience. My car was at the Stockton, CA dealership. I was the only customer there at the time so I had the full attention of the staff. They were upbeat, friendly, and very helpful. I can highly recommend this dealership.

The sales associate unlocked my car and I looked it over. The exterior looked perfect - there were no panel gaps, the interior looked fine. I accepted the car and the SA sat with me while I set up the keys, phone, and a bunch of settings. The manager came out with cleaning supplies and took care of the finger print smudges. I don't think it took more than 30 minutes and I was on the road. I'm assuming I have the improved suspension based on the date, and it felt fine to me. I guess there's a way to know for sure, I have to look that up.

My first impression after owning a 2019 Audi A4: it's definitely an SUV - it feels big and heavy. I'm quite timid with the accelerator until I get used to it. More will be revealed later. I decided to sell the Audi to the CarMax right down the road, and that was an easy and pleasant experience as well.

The car has the cargo cover, no USS of course. I have to get the pictures out to check the cameras and headlights before saying if they're updated.

I picked up my car today in Dublin, CA. The exterior and interior look perfect and super clean. No USS, no mud flaps, no PPF. It has matrix headlights (it was the first thing I noticed), a cargo cover, a charger converter, and a license plate. I am not sure about the cameras.
The suspension is definitely a comfort. It’s softer than in my 2021 Honda CR-V. I love the car. It's worth the wait and all the hype.

Attachments

• FE737D46-3D40-4E40-A989-F562A82F96B6.jpeg
    FE737D46-3D40-4E40-A989-F562A82F96B6.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 48