Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fremont build, matrix.

A good example of you never know what is good news or bad news. Had dinner plans yesterday, car came a little early so picked it up at lunch. Drove it to dinner, 8hrs old and 35mi on odometer and someone bashes in window to break into an empty brand new car. Sigh.
Damn….sorry to hear that. At least no one was hurt and this didn’t happen when you had valuable items in the car!

Reactions: PewPew
Fremont build, matrix.

A good example of you never know what is good news or bad news. Had dinner plans yesterday, car came a little early so picked it up at lunch. Drove it to dinner, 8hrs old and 35mi on odometer and someone bashes in window to break into an empty brand new car. Sigh.
That is absolutely awful! I hope they caught whoever did it on camera!

Reactions: PewPew
Question for you guys.
I received the VIN and the schedule request at the same time, which doesn't make sense to me. Does that mean it's a rejected vehicle? How can I find out the manufactured date?
The earliest delivery date is 1/30.

Last edited:
My SA said the built date is 12/31. I asked him if it’s a rejected vehicle. He answered it’s not and it’s just sitting in the Bay Area for a few weeks. Should I be concerned about it?
Also, is anyone familiar with the December built? Does it come with matrix lights or cargo cover?

1/13 order date.. EDD is today 1/28 - 2/11 with no VIN still. Getting anxious! Selling our Model 3 RWD LR on Tuesday. Hope to have a VIN soon!
White/white/tow

1/13 order date
12/18 order date
Both has no VIN EDD both orders 2/5-2/19 moved up from 2/14-2/27.

Anybody want 2nd order? Didnt know they price adjusted took a gamble, worse case loose $250 and two options to select the car in case one is bad.