Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! How is the build quality?
BD76A0DF-28DA-400E-AB7E-A4B3495258BF.jpeg

Fremont build, matrix.

A good example of you never know what is good news or bad news. Had dinner plans yesterday, car came a little early so picked it up at lunch. Drove it to dinner, 8hrs old and 35mi on odometer and someone bashes in window to break into an empty brand new car. Sigh.
Same thing happened to me in 2019. I bought a brand new e-Golf and less than 24hrs later, the rear quarter panel window was smashed so someone could peek into an empty cargo bay. I was also out for dinner. Luckily it was an inexpensive vehicle ($12K+after tax incentive and rebates). I'm gonna be piss if that happens again with my soon to to be delivered MY but that's life in the Bay Area.

White/white/tow

1/13 order date
12/18 order date
Both has no VIN EDD both orders 2/5-2/19 moved up from 2/14-2/27.

Anybody want 2nd order? Didnt know they price adjusted took a gamble, worse case loose $250 and two options to select the car in case one is bad.
FYI. Same order date (1/13), same configuration (W/W/19/T), same delivery window (2/5-2/19) for SoCal. Hopefully not just boilerplate date ranges.

FYI. Same order date (1/13), same configuration (W/W/19/T), same delivery window (2/5-2/19) for SoCal. Hopefully not just boilerplate date ranges.
Both got VIN and one of the order MVAP generated and completed my loan processed, check is overnighted. I will pay downpayment as well, I live one of the state to paid first before they can delivery to my state. Sucks, but that is the only way unless I want to drive 3-4 hours.

Delivery Windows is now 2/9-2/17th.

My watch is officially over. The vehicle is perfect. Austin - White/White.
PPF on back rockers, Mudflaps, cargo cover.

3 miles on the odometer, with not a scratch to be found.

I surrender the down payment fairly quickly and even “accepted delivery” without giving it a full inspection. Much to the surprise of my SA in Indianapolis. He mentioned that people come in with some crazy requests and basically think it’s a hostage negotiation.

He mentioned we have 100 miles regardless if we are on site or not to report any issues we see.

This is a dream. The only thing that caught me off guard is the “calibration in progress”. So can’t test autopilot or any self driving features.

CE698A99-6094-41FE-8661-9A724DBAA5CB.jpeg