Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My watch is officially over. The vehicle is perfect. Austin - White/White.
PPF on back rockers, Mudflaps, cargo cover.

3 miles on the odometer, with not a scratch to be found.

I surrender the down payment fairly quickly and even “accepted delivery” without giving it a full inspection. Much to the surprise of my SA in Indianapolis. He mentioned that people come in with some crazy requests and basically think it’s a hostage negotiation.

He mentioned we have 100 miles regardless if we are on site or not to report any issues we see.

This is a dream. The only thing that caught me off guard is the “calibration in progress”. So can’t test autopilot or any self driving features.

View attachment 902208
Congrats!! I thought that Tesla next to you was silver for a sec before realizing how filthy it was lol.

Did Tesla provide the PPF and installation of it + Mudflaps?

I surrender the down payment fairly quickly and even “accepted delivery” without giving it a full inspection. Much to the surprise of my SA in Indianapolis. He mentioned that people come in with some crazy requests and basically think it’s a hostage negotiation.

He mentioned we have 100 miles regardless if we are on site or not to report any issues we see.

This is a dream. The only thing that caught me off guard is the “calibration in progress”. So can’t test autopilot or any self driving features.

View attachment 902208
Congrats, looks nice. Looks like Austin still not doing matrix headlights

View attachment 902208
Man That Looks GREAT.

OD Jan 18 early
MYLR, w/w, 19's, 5 seat, no hitch

Can only hope when mine arrives it looks that Good.
Keep toying with adding the hitch option since it also comes with software for towing.
My window ends on March 25th.
Just not worth the gamble it will shift the delivery out of March and lose the $7500 tax break. Guess the Tesla facility can add it later for $1300

No updates yet -still showing February 18- March 25th
Can't wait.
Congrats Again on a Successful delivery.

View attachment 902208
Congrats! Enjoy!