Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like these dates will have to shake out going forward.
Same build as well.

MYLR W/W 19's no tow
OD 1/18 early
No Vin

still showing EDD of 2/18- 3/25... Sure Hope it gets delivered earlier than 3/25

If it would not push my delivery back I would add the tow hitch...

Is it fairly well established that the Fremont builds
1 generally get delivered to PNW
2 Get the Matrix headlights
3 Receive the Comfort suspension?
4 get pair of mud flaps and some paint protection around wheel wells?
5 Do not get the rear cargo cover?

Fremont and Austin are pretty much the same in what they get. Typically the only difference is all of Fremont right now seems to come with Matrix headlights. Both come with comfort suspension and cover (unless you get a 7 seater...those don't seem to be getting the cover). The PPF and mudflaps are state dependent. Doesn't matter what factory but certain states install them on for free (I think it's weather dependent).

OD - 1/15 W/W/19"
EDD - 2/16-3/26
New EDD (just updated at 9 am this morning) 2/14-2/28
No VIN

PA destination. Any other East Coaster's seeing updated DD? Hoping to see a VIN soon. I'm thinking the change in tax credit has moved a lot of people to upgrade their vehicles.

I have a M3P and agree with other posters about the wheels. smaller wheels are much better in our climate (potholes, etc.). Looking forward to the 19" wheels and comfort suspension on the MY. We'll keep the M3P for local driving and use the MY for trips.

OD - 1/15 W/W/19"
EDD - 2/16-3/26
No VIN

PA destination. Any other East Coaster's seeing updated DD? Hoping to see a VIN soon. I'm thinking the change in tax credit has moved a lot of people to upgrade their vehicles.

I have a M3P and agree with other posters about the wheels. smaller wheels are much better in our climate (potholes, etc.). Looking forward to the 19" wheels and comfort suspension on the MY. We'll keep the M3P for local driving and use the MY for trips.
Same here.

OD - 1/15 W/W/19"
EDD - 2/10-3/17
New EDD just today 2/15-3/1
No VIN

I am in VA, DMV area, and prefer the 19 inch wheels for reasons of comfort, weather, and poor roads.

Reactions: 455dan and Y@Trox
Long time listener, first time caller here…

I just got my VIN one week ago and it does appear to be an Austin build, SoCal delivery

I was able to confirm with the SA that it does not have the matrix lights, but does include comfort suspension as well as a cargo cover.

Order date: 1/12
W/W/19/Tow (did change the configuration a few times, before reverting back to original config.)
Vin: 1/28 PA062XXX
Delivery date: 2/9, SoCal
I was hoping to be not far behind you, but my delivery window just pushed this morning from 2/5-2-19 to 2/16-3/16. Delivery to Santa Barbara.

Order date: 1/13 (1000PST)
W/W/10/Tow (No configuration changes)

Fremont and Austin are pretty much the same in what they get. Typically the only difference is all of Fremont right now seems to come with Matrix headlights. Both come with comfort suspension and cover (unless you get a 7 seater...those don't seem to be getting the cover). The PPF and mudflaps are state dependent. Doesn't matter what factory but certain states install them on for free (I think it's weather dependent).
That is great news. I ordered the 5 seat so good to know the cover will be included.
I read that the sound quality of the stereo was improved with the cover in place.
Matrix headlights sound nice to have as well, especially if Tesla gets the OK in the future to use the software with them.
In our state and roads it would make sense to have the PPF and mud flaps.

Update just came through on EDD moved from FEB 18 to Feb 16 and March 15 to March 2
I think that is GOOD NEWS at least for now

ps. Now that the EDD has been updated , Wondering where in the app the VIN shows up when they assign it?

Last edited:
Mylr White/white/19" socal
Od 1/14 in the evening
Original edd 2/15 - 3/22
1/30 changed to 2/10 - 3/10
Wall charger shipped 1/28

Today 2/5 pushed out EDD to Feb 28 - March 31
Oh no…. I am an exact replica of your situation. Same spec, same OD, same location. My EDD has stayed the same 2/10-3/10 for about 3 weeks now. Probably will get the same pushed back EDD as you. 😔

• Informative
Reactions: chobra
OD - 1/15 W/W/19"
EDD - 2/16-3/26
No VIN

I’m in NY. Received my VIN on 2/2 but still not option to schedule delivery

Reactions: Y@Trox
Chicago Area -- received new EDD yesterday...

MYLR W/W/19/No Tow
OD: 1/14
Initial EDD: Jan-March
Revised EDD 1/18: Feb 3 - March 3
Revised EDD 2/4: Feb 12-26

No VIN Yes. My SA shows his system as 2/18 delivery date.

Question for Chicago owners -- did your vehicle arrive with mudflaps, paint protection, and/or cargo cover?

• Informative
Reactions: chobra
EDD Just got bumped out to 2/3 - 2/17. Boo.

We will be out of town for 3 days right in the middle of it also. I hope they don't schedule delivery during that!
Ok just got home tonight and got a text from Tesla that my VIN was available.
Then 30 minutes later I got another text saying to pick a delivery date.

So picking it up Friday the 10th at noon at the Factory! Stoked.