Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 1/14
Delivery Date 3/28

The CAR looked great. After a briefly introduction of the new CAR, we were ready to go. The CAR moved 20 feet and went to emergency. Asked for help..... then we were told that they cannot find the reason, either motor or FAME ware.

Waiting for another CAR. The new delivery date may not be in March. Not a so great experience with the CAR built in Austin.

OD 1/14
Delivery Date 3/28

The CAR looked great. After a briefly introduction of the new CAR, we were ready to go. The CAR moved 20 feet and went to emergency. Asked for help..... then we were told that they cannot find the reason, either motor or FAME ware.

Waiting for another CAR. The new delivery date may not be in March. Not a so great experience with the CAR built in Austin.
No kidding?!

OD 1/14
Delivery Date 3/28

An update - Tesla was able to quickly pair me with another VIN with the same configuration. I picked up the Tesla Y today. The car Looks great.

Reactions: js5889
CCF2722B-5369-4A92-A616-032BCDA5FDD1.jpeg

Saga continues.. OD: 1/13!! After a lot of ETA updates, delivery was scheduled for today. So i paid in full yesterday and funds have been transferred. This morning advisor calls and tells me that temp permit (Texas) has not come and so asks me if i was open to take the car after signing a waiver for driving without temp permit. I said no.. so they rescheduled appointment for tomorrow. Late this evening i get a text, email and call from advisor that tags would not be available tomorrow as well. And i can go to county department to get the temp tags myself. I don't have the time and as a principle dont want to do their job. This is so frustrating and tomorrow is the last date for tax credit. Any suggestions on what i can do? I am thinking of canceling the order if I cant get it tomorrow. How easy is it to get the money back?

Picked up Peppa today! No big issues - a little tape residue that was cleaned quickly and a very slight trunk misalignment that doesn't bother me at all. I didn't notice it at first and I was looking for that stuff.

I thought I was keeping my ICE Mustang as well but I may not after all.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting.
you doing anything about the trunk misalignment? My trunk is also slightly misaligned, i’ve setup a service call and they'll try and fix

Saga continues.. OD: 1/13!! After a lot of ETA updates, delivery was scheduled for today. So i paid in full yesterday and funds have been transferred. This morning advisor calls and tells me that temp permit (Texas) has not come and so asks me if i was open to take the car after signing a waiver for driving without temp permit. I said no.. so they rescheduled appointment for tomorrow. Late this evening i get a text, email and call from advisor that tags would not be available tomorrow as well. And i can go to county department to get the temp tags myself. I don't have the time and as a principle dont want to do their job. This is so frustrating and tomorrow is the last date for tax credit. Any suggestions on what i can do? I am thinking of canceling the order if I cant get it tomorrow. How easy is it to get the money back?
Tesla informed late on March 30 night that the temp tags came and I picked up the vehicle yesterday (March 31!!) .. phew. it was quite a ride even before getting the vehicle :).. initial checklist inspection revealed only minor things. Not surprising, there were so many people picking up cars yesterday (March 31). So far happy with the vehicle.. instant torque infact brings a smile

Reactions: syao and jpietran