Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR5 | White/White | 19" | Toronto, Canada
OD: 2/28 (Profile completed 03/12)
EDD: Apr. - Jun. 2023

Not sure if my order is considered February or March based on OD or profile completion date
No official EDD updates since ordering
Occasional texts from SA suggests delivery May - June

New to the forum and saw the white/white waiting room. I assume the order I just placed on 4/6 for a white Y Performance with white interior means I'm in the right waiting room? I noticed when configuring my order that the performance had a much sooner estimated delivery than the LR. While I don't have a VIN yet (day 3), I did speak with Tesla customer service about my pre-delivery stuff I need to do and he looked at my reservation number and said I should expect delivery by the end of this month. And that coincided with the estimated delivery when I configured my order.

Could that be true or is there a long known fact that these can take much longer?

New to the forum and saw the white/white waiting room. I assume the order I just placed on 4/6 for a white Y Performance with white interior means I'm in the right waiting room? I noticed when configuring my order that the performance had a much sooner estimated delivery than the LR. While I don't have a VIN yet (day 3), I did speak with Tesla customer service about my pre-delivery stuff I need to do and he looked at my reservation number and said I should expect delivery by the end of this month. And that coincided with the estimated delivery when I configured my order.

Could that be true or is there a long known fact that these can take much longer?
performance model is a much shorter weight time then the long range. you probably will have your before end of the month

Got my VIN today and waiting for delivery to be scheduled between Apr 24 - Apr 30
MYLR Black/Black, Induction/ No tow
OD - 03/23
EDD on OD - April to June 2023
Changed config on 04/06 after price cut to
MYLR White/Black, Induction/ No tow
Got state rebate EV driven - 2k (MSRP $54990)
VIN assigned - 04/09
Delivery Apr 24 - Apr 30
Good luck everyone! Everyone should hear soon, I guess, MYLR EDD started moving up

Reactions: OlyY
MYLR W/W/19, 5 seater nothing else
OD: 1/22
EDD: Jan - Mar
EDD 1/26: 2/27-3/31
EDD 2/5: 3/26-3/31
EDD 2/28: 3/29 - 3/31
EDD 3/7: 4/9-5/14
EDD 3/22: 4/9-5/7
EDD 4/10: 4/15-4/29

No VIN.

I’d love to say I’m excited about a narrower EDD window but I’ve seen that movie before; maybe (hopefully?) this time it will have a different ending

Reactions: Jesse75
MYLR W/W/19, 5 seater nothing else
OD: 1/22
EDD: Jan - Mar
EDD 1/26: 2/27-3/31
EDD 2/5: 3/26-3/31
EDD 2/28: 3/29 - 3/31
EDD 3/7: 4/9-5/14
EDD 3/22: 4/9-5/7
EDD 4/10: 4/15-4/29

No VIN.

I’d love to say I’m excited about a narrower EDD window but I’ve seen that movie before; maybe (hopefully?) this time it will have a different ending
May be Today is the day. I think VIN will come for sure. Keep refreshing. Best wishes and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: _EzE_