Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I parked next to an MSM Y over the weekend. I too have been debating this same thing. One because it looks sweet, but it also hides dirt better...
Same. It looks incredible and the Austin builds folks are saying are the best looking ever in MSM. Plus not alot of these in the road. For the final kicker it feels like some of those models are getting some shifted delivery dates closer.

I won’t switch it up (in the end) - I’ve wanted white on white for years, I’d be kicking myself if I switched it up because I got impatient.

Same. It looks incredible and the Austin builds folks are saying are the best looking ever in MSM. Plus not alot of these in the road. For the final kicker it feels like some of those models are getting some shifted delivery dates closer.

I won’t switch it up (in the end) - I’ve wanted white on white for years, I’d be kicking myself if I switched it up because I got impatient.
All we need now is for Tesla to design a car where we can change the paint color with the flip of a switch...

OD 2/23/21
White/white/induction/tow/no FSD.
Changed my interior from black to white in April.

Delivery is this Saturday.

Glad I changed to white and got pushed back because I’m confirmed matrix, new door trim , made the cut off for my states gas credit (taken off at POS), and Feb 21 pricing to boot!

Patience pays.

Reactions: richbking
OD 2/23/21

Glad I changed to white and got pushed back because I’m confirmed matrix, new door trim , made the cut off for my states gas credit (taken off at POS), and Feb 21 pricing to boot!

Patience pays.
I’ve actually considered changing from white to black seats just to speed things up. I’m so impatient. 😂

Tesla must have bias toward buyers close by its Fremont factory. My office is on Kato Rd. surrounded by Tesla buildings. Have not seen more than a few MYLR White with earlier OD than mine.

MYLR5 White/White 19"/Tow/No FSD
OD: 12/23/2021
EDD: 10/11 - 11/22 (latest)

OD 2/23/21

Patience pays.
How were you able to confirm the matrix headlights and new door panel trim? I have delivery scheduled on September 2 in Savannah, GA from Fremont. I’m hoping for these updates, too. Do you know whether you’re also getting the new cargo cover?