Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WhiteSeats and Car Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been searching through the white seat threads but I haven't seen exactly what I'm looking for. I am getting a PM3 with the white seats but I also have kids (probably stupid, but decision is already made). I am going to apply CarPro CQuartz Leather protector when I get it. However I was thinking I would put a more significant car seat protector under the car seats.

I was looking at a few options,

1) Something like this bench seat cover has a lot of coverage for the car seats and dropped items that could stain. However the back side is black and I'm worried it could stain itself.
2) Something simpler like a bottom protector
3) Just using a white towel.

Does anyone have a recommendation that hasn't damaged the white seats while also protecting? Both kids are in boosters at this point so I don't really need the back protection.

Thanks

I have been searching through the white seat threads but I haven't seen exactly what I'm looking for. I am getting a PM3 with the white seats but I also have kids (probably stupid, but decision is already made). I am going to apply CarPro CQuartz Leather protector when I get it. However I was thinking I would put a more significant car seat protector under the car seats.

I was looking at a few options,

1) Something like this bench seat cover has a lot of coverage for the car seats and dropped items that could stain. However the back side is black and I'm worried it could stain itself.
2) Something simpler like a bottom protector
3) Just using a white towel.

Does anyone have a recommendation that hasn't damaged the white seats while also protecting? Both kids are in boosters at this point so I don't really need the back protection.

Thanks
Hi, I know this is an old post, but did you find anything that protected your white interior from the car seats?

I am in the same boat. The standard seat protectors should help with indentations but the color transfer is having me worried. I just purchased some white vegan leather sheets that I’m going to throw under the padded protectors to hopefully prevent any color transfer. I’ll post back up here with photos hopefully when I get round to it.

Honestly, 2 car seats, big dogs, muddy paws, food, it's all wiped up without issue. I coated all the seats and door panels in 3 coats Gyeon leather shield right after delivery and the only issue I have is dye transfer where the rear passenger seat belt rests on the crown of the seat. Here's a pic of my seats like day 5 with unexplained mud on the back of a highback booster. Wiped right up.
PXL_20210322_133212852.jpg

Unscented wipes in my center console and optimum no rinse and microfiber on car wash Sunday. I'm thankful I got white every day, it's a spaceship.

Honestly, 2 car seats, big dogs, muddy paws, food, it's all wiped up without issue. I coated all the seats and door panels in 3 coats Gyeon leather shield right after delivery and the only issue I have is dye transfer where the rear passenger seat belt rests on the crown of the seat. Here's a pic of my seats like day 5 with unexplained mud on the back of a highback booster. Wiped right up.
View attachment 710819

Unscented wipes in my center console and optimum no rinse and microfiber on car wash Sunday. I'm thankful I got white every day, it's a spaceship.
Not so concerned about dirt but rather the transfer of dyes from the car seat mats just like what happened with your seatbelt. Thanks for the tip in the coating; Will look that up.