TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Whitestar Leak

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Kevin Harney, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Kevin Harney

Kevin Harney Active Member

This was posted on TM site. Anyone hear anything about this ? I am assuming that he is referring to the Dodge Magnum Mule not a Whitestar...

ev buzz wrote on July 20th, 2008 at 3:31 pm
    It is great to hear so much about the Roadster. Apparently some shots of the Model S have leaked out and I must say that I lost much of my excitement when I saw this photo. Hope Tesla is listening to the future customers out there….

2. stopcrazypp

stopcrazypp Well-Known Member

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he's just talking about the Magnum Mule or it's just his opinion. Or maybe it's this:

Super-secret photo of Tesla Whitestar leaks out of San Carlos - AutoblogGreen

:tongue:

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Yeah, I figured he was talking about that photoshop joke.
    lotusesprius-450.jpg

4. Bradleybang

Bradleybang Member

I talked to some employees about above photoshop and all seemed to have seen it. They got much amusement from those posters on ABG who did not understand the joke.

It is one good photoshop by the way. Still makes me laugh.

5. Cobos

Cobos S60 owner since 2013

I always read it as a reference to the Magnum and he simply didn't understand the concept of a mule. And since noone else has caught onto this I dare say it's safe to say it's nothing new yet.

Cobos