Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"WhiteStar" quotes from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read here That Elon has young triplets at home.
I can see why he and his wife would like to have 3 across child seating in the back of Whitestar, but then what about the twins? Will there be a range extending battery trailer with an extra set of seats for 2 more? ;)

I hope the Musk family doesn't force Tesla to turn the Whitestar into a mini-van substitute. They should leave the Whitestar as a "2+2" executive sedan no wider than an E39 M5.

If the Musk's want to haul 2+3+2 then perhaps a Toyota Highlander Hybrid would be a better choice.
toyota-highlander-limited-interior1.jpg

Funny thing is, I saw the interview with Elon Musk on exactly the same day a pregnant co-worker of mine came back from an exasperating search for a vehicle that will accommodate three car seats. I laughed out loud. It just proves these guys are really in touch

I suspect we'll hear little more about the WhiteStar until the Roadster begins delivery. But let's set up those Google alerts anyway. Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
From the article:
"A concept will appear later this year-likely at the L.A. auto show-and an engineering prototype will be running by late spring 2008."

Is the Whitestar project on track? Will we really see a Whitestar concept car at the LA Auto show in November?