Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whitley Bay Overnight Parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Blokie

2021 M3LR
Nov 7, 2020
UK
I'm heading up to Whitley Bay in a couple of weeks and will be staying overnight on the Saturday.

Does anybody have any advise on the best (i.e. safest! - I'd rather pay multiple times more for peace of mind!!) places to leave the M3LR?

Hotel 52 on South Parade. Looks on Google Maps Street View like a bunch of on-street parking, but first come first serve so looking for alternatives. Spanish City is only a 5 minute walk, but not sure if it's particularly safe or not, and happy to walk a fair distance further if worthwhile.

Hotel 52 on South Parade. Looks on Google Maps Street View like a bunch of on-street parking, but first come first serve so looking for alternatives. Spanish City is only a 5 minute walk, but not sure if it's particularly safe or not, and happy to walk a fair distance further if worthwhile.

I wouldn’t say there’s anywhere nearby that “safe” per say. But doubt you’ll have issues to be honest. South parade where the hotel is, isn’t like it used to be with drinkers and is rather tame these days. As long as it’s not a in back alley you’ll be fine.

PM me if you want. I’m local if you want to keep it here. Could charge it too and run you back to hotel if needed.

• Helpful
Reactions: Medved_77
I wouldn’t say there’s anywhere nearby that “safe” per say. But doubt you’ll have issues to be honest. South parade where the hotel is, isn’t like it used to be with drinkers and is rather tame these days. As long as it’s not a in back alley you’ll be fine.

PM me if you want. I’m local if you want to keep it here. Could charge it too and run you back to hotel if needed.

PM sent :)