Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who’s hoping for Q3 delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So thought it might be an idea to start a thread for those of us who missed out on a Q2 delivery to help bridge the gap until EDD arrives!

We ordered our MYLR W/B/19s 23rd March. Expected EDD May when we ordered, chased by Tesla to complete finance options on website and sort trade-in (gave stupidly low price so sold privately 🤦‍♀️) as told would be getting car in June. So sold our BMW and on the day it went to its new owner our EDD changed from last week of June to July 😩

So we are currently having to ferry 2 children to childcare in convoy in the mornings as our 2nd car only has 2 seats and 1 has to do drop off whilst the other does pick up due to working hours. So it’s been a nightmare!!

Current EDD 28th August - 12th October. 🤞 we get it in September.

I'm certain you will get yours.

I ordered on the 7th of March and I was on the last boat (that arrived 2 days before Q2 end).

I suspect March, April, May and possibly some of the June MY orders will get matched in Q3, its going to be a big quarter.

Sadly I think M3 orders after end of April will be waiting into Q4,

🤞
Have you all entered your details on @Frizzy database?
Yessir. Ordered mid-April

1657310900907.jpeg

Reactions: Human_
Hi, I ordered model YP back in April and have a delivery date of 31 August from my dealer. Do you think this is realistic, i’ve not see or heard of any YP‘s in the U.K. yet?
thanks
Extremely unlikely, those that ordered in October last year are seeing EDDs of December - January. I'd take a guess and say you'll be extremely lucky to see one this year.