Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who can buy a Tesla Chademo adapter for a fee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who can buy a Tesla Chademo adapter for a fee and send it to me in the USA or Ukraine?
My phone +380963679633 (watsapp telegram)
P.S. there is no chademo adapters in my contry (we used only chademo)

Best regards!

The only CHAdeMO adapter we have in Australia works with a very unusual plug that's only used on Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X cars in certain countries. It's a bastardised Type 2 adapter. I really doubt that's what you want.

I believe Ukraine has a mix of CCS Type 1 and CCS Type 2.

You can easily get a CCS Type 1 to CCS Type 2 adapter on AliExpress.

These work natively in a Model 3 and Model Y.

These work with the CCS Type 2 adapter that Tesla supplies you, in a Model S or Model X. Though you may need a retrofit if it's an older car.

Who can buy a Tesla Chademo adapter for a fee and send it to me in the USA or Ukraine?

Best regards!
Presume you want my bank account number to transfer funds to from the Ukraine or USA…
Why did you choose Australia? Why dont you just order it yourself online.
I think this thread needs to be deleted

Reactions: Chuq

Best regards!
A quick check of PlugShare shows that most if not all DC quick chargers in the Ukraine are equipped with CCS2 and CHADEMO plugs, so I’m a bit confused to what CHADEMO adapter you need.
if you have a European specification Model 3, you can use the CCS2 chargers without the need for an adapter In Ukraine. If you have a European specification Model S or X you should be able to purchase the CCS2 upgrade and adapter from Tesla in Europe, but this may mean returning your car to its European country of origin to get the internal hardware upgrade completed.
if your Tesla is North American specification, then the plug on your car is specific to that area and you will need to ask an owner in North America to help you.
All Australian Teslas are equipped with European specification charge ports so the USA CHADEMO adapter is not available here.

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Surfalot
I explain. I do not have a virtual address in Australia to buy an adapter, but I do have one in the United States. As I understand it, it will be much more difficult to send it from Australia to Ukraine than to the USA. We have about 4000 Teslas from the USA in Ukraine, which can only be charged through the Chademo adapter.

I explain. I do not have a virtual address in Australia to buy an adapter, but I do have one in the United States. As I understand it, it will be much more difficult to send it from Australia to Ukraine than to the USA. We have about 4000 Teslas from the USA in Ukraine, which can only be charged through the Chademo adapter.
From this posting I understand that you need a North American CHADEMO adapter.
This section of the forum is for Australian Tesla owners and the North American CHADEMO adapter is not available locally,
I recommend that you post in the relevant thread for your specific vehicle in the USA section of the Forum.
Good luck.

We have about 4000 Teslas from the USA in Ukraine, which can only be charged through the Chademo adapter.
If your Tesla is from the USA then no charger from Australia will help you.

Australian Teslas have a Type 2 charging port (either Modified Type 2 or CCS Type 2). US Teslas have a proprietary charging port.

If your Tesla is a US Tesla and not an EU Tesla, you need is this

And then also this

EDITED

You can probably find these through lots of retailers.

In the meantime I’d strongly suggest you take a photo of your car’s charge port and/or the home charging plug you use, so we can be sure we’re able to help (or otherwise).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Surfalot
Hello @superobet eBay just recommended this to me.
USA Tesla to EU Type2 adapter
From what I can tell some clever person is making an aftermarket adapter that will allow USA spec Teslas to charge off Tesla Europe Superchargers with the original Type 2 connector. So all but V3 Superchargers.
They seller is located in the Ukraine and I can only imagine that they are working on a CCS2 version as well. At least you could ask.