Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who drove the most on our X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4,800 since 3/22. Will spike up after our traditional extended July 4th summer vacation to celebrate our son's birthday. This year, he's turning 21, and a surprise road trip is planned...

(The last time we did a surprise road trip instead of flying somewhere, he skied at Squaw Valley in the morning and biked partway around the Lake in the afternoon. He didn't realize there was skiing, so it was a big surprise! I think they will open again on July 4th, but we never repeat a destination.)

4,800 since 3/22. Will spike up after our traditional extended July 4th summer vacation to celebrate our son's birthday. This year, he's turning 21, and a surprise road trip is planned...

(The last time we did a surprise road trip instead of flying somewhere, he skied at Squaw Valley in the morning and biked partway around the Lake in the afternoon. He didn't realize there was skiing, so it was a big surprise! I think they will open again on July 4th, but we never repeat a destination.)
I wanna join your family! You guys seem to have a lot of fun!

Sounds like a pretty ideal day to me! Sign me up! :D;)

• Funny
Reactions: SSD420