Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who else Loves the Whoopee Cushion (Fart app) in their car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first discovered it , my almost 8 year old twins and I sat in our garage for almost half an hour killing ourselves laughing and experimenting with the Whoopee Cushion app and all the different types of fart sounds and seat locations you can make it do.

I texted my wife to come to the garage and had her sit in the passenger seat.... and BAM let one rip from her seat.

The look on her face was priceless ....

Seriously, the Whoopee Cushion is now one of the best features !
I would probably sell the car if they ever got rid of it.. Ha

If you don't have a sense of humor , no one is forcing you to use the fart or game app !

The Easter eggs: Fireplace, Atari, Santa mode, Whoopee Cushion etc. are part of what makes owning a Tesla unique. My friends, relatives and coworkers who take a ride in it, love that fun stuff and talk about it way more that the Serious features.

So , as a counterpoint to the negative post, who LOVES the fun Easter eggs like the Whoopee Cushion app ?

• Funny
Reactions: PrGrPa
When I first discovered it , my almost 8 year old twins and I sat in our garage for almost half an hour killing ourselves laughing and experimenting with the Whoopee Cushion app and all the different types of fart sounds and seat locations you can make it do.

I texted my wife to come to the garage and had her sit in the passenger seat.... and BAM let one rip from her seat.

The look on her face was priceless ....

Seriously, the Whoopee Cushion is now one of the best features !
I would probably sell the car if they ever got rid of it.. Ha

If you don't have a sense of humor , no one is forcing you to use the fart or game app !

The Easter eggs: Fireplace, Atari, Santa mode, Whoopee Cushion etc. are part of what makes owning a Tesla unique. My friends, relatives and coworkers who take a ride in it, love that fun stuff and talk about it way more that the Serious features.

So , as a counterpoint to the negative post, who LOVES the fun Easter eggs like the Whoopee Cushion app ?
I agree, it gets a laugh from passengers and is just a little fun. I’ve even successfully landed my lunar lander without it blowing up.

I just hope it is a test for new software engineers, let them get something unimportant right before you turn them loose on real projects.

My kids are 7/9yo they love it, when one co-worker was daudling getting to the car for a lunch run the app was activated just in time for him to have a seat so the 40-55yo "kids" at work like it too.

I just hope it is a test for new software engineers, let them get something unimportant right before you turn them loose on real projects.

My kids are 7/9yo they love it, when one co-worker was daudling getting to the car for a lunch run the app was activated just in time for him to have a seat so the 40-55yo "kids" at work like it too.

Even Stephen King is amused by the Emissions Testing Mode:
Stephen King 'farts' in his Tesla