Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who enjoys their White Model S? Is Black better?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have owned Blue, Green, White, Pearl White, Black and Gray.
They all look better when clean. White doesn't look quite as dirty as Black when it really is.......but it doesn't look terrific either.
I would go for the color that made my heart sing when I looked at it.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Both are beautiful as everyone has said. I haven't had a white car in 20 years and am very happy with my White MS. I love the contrast between the white pain color and the black CF spoiler and plan on getting a dark colored Arachnid Wheel with the referral reward! I had a few black cars and it's nice to be in the white for now at least.

I would have loved black, but got Pearl white. Tint the windows and put grey wheels on, and it's badass. My last 3 cars were charcoal grey. Very ordinary but nice. Wanted white so other cars would see me at night. It's possible pearl White may not be as easy to paint match. The metallic colors contain lots but lots of other colors. Lots of White at the Fremont chargers. Black dust seems to gather on the rear of the trunk.

If you have a White Model S, have you found any problems with the car? Does it hide dirt quite well? What interior did everyone go with?

I bought an inventory white Model S and quite happy with it. The car has black interior and pano roof and I can't say I'm displeased with the choice. On really hot days here in SoCal, I can vent the roof or cool it remotely with my IOS app. The car even looks great if it's a little overdue for a wash. Granted, our children are grown up and living on their own and we have no pets (for interior worries). All the Tesla colors look great but I'm particularly partial to silver and the the multi-coat red. The M3 on reservation will probably be one of these colors if I don't release the reservation. However, I'm quite happy with the Model S.

9317290C-8FA8-4E21-98E8-7434C6A1CFFC.JPG 00420732-CB5C-421A-A590-50AC92A20103.JPG
Hey all -

I have been lurking the forums for a bit and I'm currently in a dilemma. I will be test driving the Model S soon before I make purchase, but I wanted to get owners opinions. If you have a White Model S, have you found any problems with the car? Does it hide dirt quite well? What interior did everyone go with?

Same goes for the Black color owners. Have you found the car to scratch easier and show dirt easier? What interior did you go with?

Thanks everyone for your input!

I did white with all black interior. White looks amazing and looks good even when not perfectly clean, but when you shine that baby up...look out!

Attachments

• 9317290C-8FA8-4E21-98E8-7434C6A1CFFC.JPG
    9317290C-8FA8-4E21-98E8-7434C6A1CFFC.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 95