Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

who get new update 2020.4.1 what is the new :))

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MCU1 texting and voice commands

Forgot about additional info under the software section:

Z52sqAk.jpg

Last edited:
Just got it.

Tried voice commands. Set temp to... Turn heated seats on pass/driver etc. Read last text message. (Gotta reconnect Bluetooth and enable notifications.) turn defroster on. Works pretty well.

Wipers seem to work better now too.

AP seems to be about same. No new visualizations...

Mine stalled on on the 2020.4.1 update and now has disappeared. Car is going in Thursday so I'll ask them to take care of it.

The text message reading is HORRIBLE. Esp if someone sends a URL, it will keep reading it and reading it until it times out then when you get the next text message it will show that one again even if you dismiss it etc. It also has no way of breaking out of the text message reading. Needs much work.

• Informative
Reactions: wreighven
The text message reading is HORRIBLE. Esp if someone sends a URL, it will keep reading it and reading it until it times out then when you get the next text message it will show that one again even if you dismiss it etc. It also has no way of breaking out of the text message reading. Needs much work.
Did you send an email to [email protected] ?

• Love
Reactions: Tom Kilroy
Just got off the phone with mobile service and he is insisting that 40.50.7 is the latest for my Model X. Odd. Guess I'll have to wait for the next release.
A friend submitted a service request on the Tesla app regarding software upgrade and they got an update the next day. They were pretty far behind. You’re not that far off but worth a shot i guess.

Still on 2019.40.50.7 - late 2019 MX. Called down to the Bellevue SC this afternoon to see if they could force an upgrade, as I needed their intervention to get 40.50.7 at beginning of Jan. They said that 40.50.7 was latest they could offer and to wait 1-2 weeks.