Like the title suggest, I have a MY order on hold (currently $2500 cheaper than current price) and my lease is up in August, but I’m going to push it out two additional months for two reasons 1) tax credit (fingers crossed), and 2) Austin MY. If by October only #1 comes to fruition I’m still considering tabling my order further and renting a car for a few months until Austin MY’s are delivering. Anyone else in my same situation? What are everyone’s thoughts? Help me work through this situation.