Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has noticed any p3d or 3D for sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats what I am saying. It's fake. No way its a Performance. Also the number goes to a google voice thing so that usually also means fake.

I called him and talked to him a few weeks ago. His asking price is very close (maybe 1k more?) than list + Illinois sales tax - federal tax credit, and the pictures look like they were taken in the suburb he claims they were, a few miles from my house. I didn’t make an offer because I want AP and putting it on that car broke my budget. It might still be a fake, but I’d be happy to go look at the car in person for a serious interested remote party. The car comes with Aeros by default. If I were commuting in it, I wouldn’t want 20s either. To each their own.

Buy one new today and use a referral code (happy to share over PM) and get the free supercharging for a year and you claim all credits. Tesla is accelerating delivery you may get it in the next week.

Buy one new today and use a referral code (happy to share over PM) and get the free supercharging for a year and you claim all credits. Tesla is accelerating delivery you may get it in the next week.

I am cheap. Also, in AZ I dont have to pay sales tax for the car if I buy used. I dont keep cars long meaning cheaper the better. I found an AWD for about $8k under sticker no tax.

Reactions: JPUConn