Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has ordered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the old folks say, the proof is in the pudding, What ever that means. This is a lot like a timex, take a licking and keep on ticking. The more I look the better I like.
I like it just as it is. But I can just imagine it wrapped in some wild color scheme.
So I wonder how many preorders there will be. Is It is worth a hundred dollars just to say I ordered the world’s fastest truck

Well, I just put down my 100. Yes, that's NOV 2020, lol. Hopefully the fact I ordered a Tri-motor and live in TN will help me get one faster, lol.

Ordered a Tri-Motor today. I don't care when I get it really. We will continue to drive our new 2020 Honda Ridgeline until the Cybertruck is ready. Hopefully before the warranty period of the Honda is up (for best trade-in value).

I'm also waiting to pick up my first Tesla...a Model 3 on Dec 30th. Should hold me over until the Cybertruck is out;)

Ordered Duel with FSD on 7th Feb 2020, just hope we are allowed to have one in the U.K. Fingers crossed this will replace my Nissan Navara NP300 Double Cab.
Stainless Steel skin that will not dent just by looking at it, no more rubbish modern water based paint to worry about, comfortable air ride and being able to charge up at home for free, well that’s if the sun comes out.

2023?!
Where are you getting that date? I plan on having mine in 1st quarter 2022, if not the end of this year (although that is probably a stretch).

For the record, I have not heard about 2023 anywhere, that is just my posit based on Elon time. And now having watched the video's CyberGus linked(thanks Gus), I sadly feel it unlikely to see a production CT roll off the line in Austin in 2021 (to make your 1st quarter 2022 delivery). I'd be delighted and impressed if the construction of the factory was completed by June 2021.
There are a lot of new technologies coming together all at one here - new batteries being produced, and stainless steel production en- masse. Tesla has no experience with these two technologies at scale, oh and I almost forgot, *three* motors at the same time! It's Tesla, I *know* they'll master it, I just try to keep my expectations realistic.

Now, where's that CyberATV?

I put $10,000 into etherum 2 years ago. So my tri motor cybertruck is now completely paid for.

That said, given what I've seen with tesla and incremental improvements, I'm not sure I want the first run of cybertruck. Seems smarter to wait 6-12 months. But I might not get a choice, given that I don't live in CA/TX.

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
May. Not live to get my truck but I got a jump on the plate.
49B4F644-461D-4DF0-AAA1-1049DAD330D9.jpeg

As the old folks say, the proof is in the pudding, What ever that means. This is a lot like a timex, take a licking and keep on ticking. The more I look the better I like.
I like it just as it is. But I can just imagine it wrapped in some wild color scheme.
So I wonder how many preorders there will be. Is It is worth a hundred dollars just to say I ordered the world’s fastest truck
I did !

Reactions: CyberGus