Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has ordered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a tri motor and dual motor!

CAn someone start keeping track or RN's?

I'm 08275 and 04944..
There's another thread doing that. It looks like there is around 130k variant between the first reported and the most recent. Assuming that they're truly sequential it's fair to assume 130k units have been reserved. Who knows how many of those reservations will end up buying but it's encouraging. I have multiple friends from my home town in Northern MN who reserved this who have never owned an EV before due to harsh winter driving needs. This should be fun.

Reactions: Blup85
Hello, everyone.

First post here. I didn't think I'd end up with an electric vehicle until forced.

I ordered a tri-motor. This truck blew me away.
Welcome Friend!

You'll love going electric. I've been mostly electric since 2012 (Chevy Volt) and Model 3 owner since last Nov. If you get a chance get a test drive in any Tesla and you'll be hooked. BTW I also ordered a tri-motor yesterday. It will replace my diesel Sprinter adventure van.

There's another thread doing that. It looks like there is around 130k variant between the first reported and the most recent. Assuming that they're truly sequential it's fair to assume 130k units have been reserved. Who knows how many of those reservations will end up buying but it's encouraging. I have multiple friends from my home town in Northern MN who reserved this who have never owned an EV before due to harsh winter driving needs. This should be fun.
That number doesn't include China which has it's own reservation system. And yeah, I ordered one too.

Hello, everyone.

First post here. I didn't think I'd end up with an electric vehicle until forced.

I ordered a tri-motor. This truck blew me away.

I am in the same camp. I have never been particularly interested in an EV. I love getting outdoors and sometimes dragging some toys out there with me. I need to fit my entire family. I live in the mountains and need to drive through deep snow to get to work on occasion (no staying home in my profession).

The specs on the truck are amazing. The design is unique, and I for one love it.

Great job Tesla.

Reactions: webdbbt
I also ordered dual motor. I am a little disappointed that for $10 grand more you are only getting 50 more miles of range than the single motor.

And about 2500 pounds more tow capacity, a second motor with much faster acceleration, that range which they say 300+ could be 350 for all we know, and I’d be willing to say the Most likely all the premium perks vs entry level perks just like the model 3. Not to mention it is 30 grand less then the rivian for those that have to have a conventional truck look

You can hardly say your not getting more. I’d call it a steal for the dual motor as the awd m3 is about 15 more. or you could just go with the entry level one... or the tri motor..

Reactions: SO16
Just joined to see how many others ordered. The reservation numbers don’t seem to make sense as the first one I ordered which was a 2wd was a higher number than the 4wd I ordered about 30mins later.

But anyway I have never been a fan of the styling of the Tesla vehicles but loved the tech. They just look so cheap but this cyber truck looks the opposite. It’s fairly priced and looks awesome. If they could just sort the styling out on the cars and SUVs I would be in one of them too. Looking forward to the details of what this truck has. Hoping they carry this tuff theme on so that it don’t end up what other half tons have turned into.

Reactions: Judders
I didn’t get any email confirmation for my tri motor so I ordered a dual motor one, just in case.
I told my wife that I ordered one and she said, “great. I really like the look. Looks like your old DeLorean.” Well... my boss approved it so I am pretty sure we are getting one. Just one. Not sure which one. Bad news is.... she might want to drive it also. Uggggg.. It’s mine. All mine.

Put down my $100 for a tri-motor. Excellent specs. I love my MS85 and have 166k miles on it now. I'll be ready for that truck when it arrives with that Raven drive-train. It will be a fun and capable vehicle that's less than the cost of my last truck, with many times the fun factor. The 2.9 second 0-60 and 500 mile range with 250kW charging will be awesome for trips and towing.
I really like the six seat passenger configuration and the size of the tires. I can actually take this truck off road.

Ordered Dual Motor AWD w/ FSD. Can’t wait!
9C9B606B-1FEF-4FFD-AF6F-838EACCCAAD6.jpeg