Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who Has The Highest Mileage 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out this page for the highest mileage cars. You can tweet at them to get your car listed.

@TeslaMiles

Right now the highest is at 57000+.

I'm just about to break 13,000 with 300-303 on a full charge.

I have 7500 ish miles, purchased 12/04. When I brought the car home, 306 was the most I could get on a full charge. I only charged to 100% twice. I even went to the service center and they basically told me to "not worry about it, the total charge at 100% is just guidelines based on how you drive...". I was thinking "ok sure whatever" but I wanted my concern documented.

Now, however, the last time I charged to 100% I got 309 miles. I have charged to 100% 5 times total since getting the car, due to needing to do a lot of business driving those days.

For those of you with high mileage, what maintenance if any have you had to do on the car? How long have your tires been lasting?

28k miles here, still original tires. I did the 12,500 and the 25,000 mile maintenance visits when the annual maintenance was still a thing. First maintenance was ~$175 I think, 2nd one was $425. Will be doing a 50k one for the battery coolant next unless they update the manual between now and then with a new interval.

58,917 miles here.
Screenshot_20200214-080435.png

Reactions: Sherlo and XLR82XS
I think the average life of a set of tires on these cars has been 20-25k so this is one of the only “maintenance” items that ends up being more expensive than ICE vehicles.
I'm still on the original 20" Performance summer tires though I do swap in the winter to 19" snow tires. The snow tires are about worn out at the end of this season and the summer ones will need to be replaced after this summer season.

I'm still on the original 20" Performance summer tires though I do swap in the winter to 19" snow tires. The snow tires are about worn out at the end of this season and the summer ones will need to be replaced after this summer season.

wow so you’re probably getting up to 40k on the original tires? That seems higher than most peoples experiences. Based on my tread life remaining I’m guessing I will need to replace my original MXMs after about 28k

28k miles here, still original tires. I did the 12,500 and the 25,000 mile maintenance visits when the annual maintenance was still a thing. First maintenance was ~$175 I think, 2nd one was $425. Will be doing a 50k one for the battery coolant next unless they update the manual between now and then with a new interval.
Updating the manual will not change the type of coolant. When's it's service life is up - it's up.

Reactions: Sherlo