Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has Titanium?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for those links. I am giving my Red S85 Classic to my father, and will get a new 85D. Red looks the best IMO on the MS, but we don't want practically the same two cars in the family. Midnight Silver is pretty cool, but Titanium seems very unique.

Any idea on the difference in insurance rates for S85 and P85D? Geico tells me that they are "told" by Tesla via my VIN that I have a "performance" and they price it according to that. Would a P85D change insurance rates at all, if that's the case?

not the colour I chose for own 70D, however I recently had an overnight test drive with a Titanium 70D.

here are a few pics:
DSC06994.jpg
DSC07044.jpg
DSC07052.jpg

Several pics & a video of Titanium Silver on the Model X in these articles:
To avoid confusion, let's stick with Tesla's color terminology.
There is no "Titanium Silver" color.
There is "Titanium Metallic" (goldish light brown), "Midnight Silver Metallic" (dark silver) and "Silver Metallic" (light silver).
I know it is a bit confusing. I have a hard time keeping them straight. I just refer to the Tesla website when in doubt.
In the post just above are photos of a Titanium Metallic car.
The first two photos in the first EV Obsession article that Zach linked to appear to be of a Titanium Metallic X.

I ordered Titanium Metallic hoping for delivery in December. Would love to see a picture with the titanium wheels which I plan to upgrade to aftermarket once the OEM 19"s are worn out. BTW...I ordered with tan Gen 2 seats interior with black Alcantera (sic). Always had black and silver so figured it was time for a change.