Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has Titanium?

Razdds2

Oct 28, 2015
texas
Any pictures of this color in the wild? Wondering how scratches show up on this. Swirl marks don't really show up on light colors, traditionally at least.

ZachShahan

Dec 3, 2014
Sarasota, FL / Wroclaw, Poland

Razdds2

Oct 28, 2015
texas
Thanks for those links. I am giving my Red S85 Classic to my father, and will get a new 85D. Red looks the best IMO on the MS, but we don't want practically the same two cars in the family. Midnight Silver is pretty cool, but Titanium seems very unique.

Any idea on the difference in insurance rates for S85 and P85D? Geico tells me that they are "told" by Tesla via my VIN that I have a "performance" and they price it according to that. Would a P85D change insurance rates at all, if that's the case?

f-stop

Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver BC, Canada
not the colour I chose for own 70D, however I recently had an overnight test drive with a Titanium 70D.

here are a few pics:
DSC06994.jpg
DSC07044.jpg
DSC07052.jpg

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
San Mateo, CA
Several pics & a video of Titanium Silver on the Model X in these articles:
To avoid confusion, let's stick with Tesla's color terminology.
There is no "Titanium Silver" color.
There is "Titanium Metallic" (goldish light brown), "Midnight Silver Metallic" (dark silver) and "Silver Metallic" (light silver).
I know it is a bit confusing. I have a hard time keeping them straight. I just refer to the Tesla website when in doubt.
In the post just above are photos of a Titanium Metallic car.
The first two photos in the first EV Obsession article that Zach linked to appear to be of a Titanium Metallic X.

Max*

Charging
Apr 8, 2015
NoVa
I thought Titanium looked... boring, until I saw it in person. It's actually really nice. I'd put it as my 3rd favorite color.

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
San Mateo, CA
If it had been available in late 2013 when I ordered my S I would have ordered Titanium Metallic instead of Silver Metallic. I love it.

Vince Cobelo

Nov 1, 2015
Palmetto, FL
I ordered Titanium Metallic hoping for delivery in December. Would love to see a picture with the titanium wheels which I plan to upgrade to aftermarket once the OEM 19"s are worn out. BTW...I ordered with tan Gen 2 seats interior with black Alcantera (sic). Always had black and silver so figured it was time for a change.

mn4az

Aug 27, 2015
USA
If anyone out there has Titanium Metallic with Black Next Gen seats and black Alcantera I would LOVE to see some good quality photos.

Vince Cobelo

Nov 1, 2015
Palmetto, FL
Hard to tell upside down but looks like the exact color combination I bought including Titanium. Of course this is a picture from our design sheet. We went with the carbon fiber is the only real difference. Don't have the car yet.

00208_angle_03_premium_tan_obeche_matte_with_text_1024x1024.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC