Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who in Canada will order the new P85D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats... I wanted to say hello at the meeting last night but missed you in the crowd! Your wait will have been well worth it (you too gpetti!)
Thanks. I've just been told that my car should be in vancouver by Monday and I will probably go to vancouver to take delivery of it. I will then have it delivered to the wrap place in Calgary as I will be away anyway. I feeling very sceptical as it was only Wednesday that it went into the completed state but my DS took a day to get back to me so he could confirm with logistics so I'm feeling cautiously optimistic but haven't actually booked any flights yet. Guess I'll have to give up the Ford Fusion soon - damn!

Thanks. I've just been told that my car should be in vancouver by Monday and I will probably go to vancouver to take delivery of it. I will then have it delivered to the wrap place in Calgary as I will be away anyway. I feeling very sceptical as it was only Wednesday that it went into the completed state but my DS took a day to get back to me so he could confirm with logistics so I'm feeling cautiously optimistic but haven't actually booked any flights yet. Guess I'll have to give up the Ford Fusion soon - damn!
You are going to arrange delivery to the wrap company yourself? How about we both fly there Sunday and drive back? Mine's sitting in Vancouver...

You are going to arrange delivery to the wrap company yourself? How about we both fly there Sunday and drive back? Mine's sitting in Vancouver...
That would be a hell of a lot of fun! Unfortunately I'm leaving the day after I take delivery in vancouver. Tesla are still responsible for shipping the car to Calgary but whenever that happens it will just go to the wrap place. My car is also sans winter wheels which are in Calgary so I was reluctant to druve back for that reason too. Maybe they will be on the same truck.

Friend of mine got one. Covered in salt but you can just make out the P85D lol.

IMG_3769.JPG

Got my red P85D delivered today and drove it at home. According to my DS, mine is the first Toronto vehicle to be delivered with matching front and rear Next gen seats. Also got the heated steering wheel and 6.1 update 113 was installed.

Some more pictures at Pictures
Must be kind of surreal to have it sitting in the driveway. Glad you got all the goodies first time - you deserve it after your patience!

of course it looks awesome, but you already knew that!