Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is also stuck on 2020.48.37.6 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let’s not use the word Stuck. You’ve reached the limits of MCU/1 so you all have the latest MCU/1 software update. It’s just like the iPhone 5 has the latest 12.5.8 iOS version.

You should all invest in the Infotainment Ugrade Package (Infotainment Upgrade) to make your MCU current with non plaid Model S.

The web browser used to work great, now we're stuck with a broken one.

No update since a long long time. According to tesla service I am on the correct software version.
Teslafi shows 2021.36 is installed on similar model S 75d with HW 3.

What could be going on?

I have mcu 1 HW 3 model S 75 D december 2017

Sincerely Rene
Literally everyone with MCU1.

Thank God for that...updates seldom benefit my nose cone car these days, and bring my eMMC one step closer to death.

And die completely it has to, before the SvC will replace it.

Reactions: Barry and Superendo
I strongly doubt that. The web marches on.

32 bit ARM is a dead architecture. Trying to make a modern browser engine work well is a fool’s errand.

So you're saying the internet is the reason why our car browsers don't work.
I can't even launch it without it freezing the center display and that's way before it loads any web page.
I can see the instrument cluster brightness go to max (which I believe it means it lost communication with the MCU), then a minute later it's back to normal and the browser is still black without a web page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superendo
Thank God for that...updates seldom benefit my nose cone car these days, and bring my eMMC one step closer to death.

And die completely it has to, before the SvC will replace it.

Tesla replaced my eMMC way before its death.
In the app, I put in a service request that I wanted to bring my car in for the eMMC recall. They cancelled the request and said they will contact me when the parts come in. I think it was 5mos later they told me to bring the car in for the recall.

Tesla replaced my eMMC way before its death.
In the app, I put in a service request that I wanted to bring my car in for the eMMC recall. They cancelled the request and said they will contact me when the parts come in. I think it was 5mos later they told me to bring the car in for the recall.

Did not work for me, and many others.

Going on a year now.

Reactions: Tesomega
Let’s not use the word Stuck. You’ve reached the limits of MCU/1 so you all have the latest MCU/1 software update. It’s just like the iPhone 5 has the latest 12.5.8 iOS version.

You should all invest in the Infotainment Ugrade Package (Infotainment Upgrade) to make your MCU current with non plaid Model S.

I'd like Tesla to invest in the resources needed to fix my eMMC as required by my CPO warranty and the extended warranty, and the Mandatory Recall.

I want to keep my AM too.