Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is driving...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, when the seat starts moving way up, or way back to another profile setting, it can be uncomfortable to you and to others in the back seat. You can cancel the adjustment by press the profile "Cancel" notification already up on the screen as the seat is moving so neither you, nor the rear passenger, get crushed.

This may in fact be the best workaround currently available: set up an easy entry profile based on the tallest/largest driver, and set both profiles to use easy entry. Interesting.
This is what we do. My boyfriend is a considerably different height than me and we drive the car equally. Easy Entry is active for both our profiles, so either way, that is what either of us sits in to start.
Though I suppose if you're setting Easy Entry settings to the tallest driver, that driver profile doesn't need to have EE enabled.

This is what we do. My boyfriend is a considerably different height than me and we drive the car equally. Easy Entry is active for both our profiles, so either way, that is what either of us sits in to start.
Though I suppose if you're setting Easy Entry settings to the tallest driver, that driver profile doesn't need to have EE enabled.
Same situation here with my girlfriend, and yes, that could be a good solution except I think if the seat was set to my height even when the car picked her as the driver, I may not notice and would at times start driving with my girlfriend's settings.