Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is getting a Tesla Cybertruck

Are you excited about the new Cybertruck

• Yes, take my money

Votes: 74 67.3%
  • No, that isn’t a truck

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Undecided, don’t know what to think

Votes: 24 21.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One issue with the CT is that it won’t fit in many garages. I need to look up the measurements and see but I’m sure I can’t replace my X with it (or any pickup) size-wise. The X barely fits in many standard garages.

Love to have a Tesla where I don’t have to wrap it or worry about keyers or fender benders, never mind the other advantages. Will be interesting to see how this evolves as the 3 did after the reveal!

Ordered!

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 93
Can replace the X and the truck IF it can plow snow, but that’s not looking likely. Also would prefer folding rear seats to connect closed bed and cab areas for climate controlled camping. Reserved but undecided.

One issue with the CT is that it won’t fit in many garages. I need to look up the measurements and see but I’m sure I can’t replace my X with it (or any pickup) size-wise. The X barely fits in many standard garages.

What is defined as "standard"? I currently have a 20' garage, which is shorter than my previous home's garage, and both the X and a 2019 Silverado 1500 (same length as the Cybertruck) fit within. If 18' is "standard", then I'd agree.