Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is in charge of this forum?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who is in charge of this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Please PM me.

THX

a_image014_1.jpg

I suppose that would be me, though I'm spread pretty thin and the kids play free for the most part.

I do have to cock an eyebrow when someone barges in and demands, "Who's in charge?!"

Hence my previously attached pic, even some lifeforms in space use the "contact us" link that are pretty much the standard of contacting the website's owner/administrator.

But for the meantime I think doug needs to update his avatar to the one below:

in-charge.jpg

Last edited:
It's a little known fact that whoever has the most reputation points is the absolute ruler of the Tesla Motors Club Forum...
Be careful what you wish for, Ms. Bonnie "glorious beacon of light." ;)

- - - Updated - - -

But for the meantime I think doug needs to update his avatar to the one below:
View attachment 33931
While it's a good avatar for him to consider, I hope he never changes his current one. It's my fave.

I figure it is obvious that the first thing I would try to do is click contact us on the bottom or anywhere else it can be found. So with that said of course I did, and of course nobody has replied. I have even pm'ed so called moderators with no replies. ;) So if you can direct me to your leader I will personally send them the PM again. Just very surprised nobody has replied through the contact system or pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose that would be me, though I'm spread pretty thin and the kids play free for the most part.

I do have to cock an eyebrow when someone barges in and demands, "Who's in charge?!"

Doug, thanks for replying. I will PM you, looking forward to your reply! ;)

I figure it is obvious that the first thing I would try to do is click contact us on the bottom or anywhere else it can be found. So with that said of course I did, and of course nobody has replied. I have even pm'ed so called moderators with no replies. ;) So if you can direct me to your leader I will personally send them the PM again. Just very surprised nobody has replied through the contact system or pm.

I'm one of the 'so called moderators' but I received no pm from you. doug has indicated that he's the guy to contact. Contact him.

Now that most of the mods have identified themselves, I'll ask an open question.
Why, when someone has over 1,000 posts and is dubbed a senior member, and has met all the mods (at Teslive); why, when I go to start a new Topic in the News section, does it tell me my post still has to await moderator approval?