Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is in charge of this forum?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing personal. ALL new threads in the news section are auto-moderated. Threads in News are auto-tweeted so a moderator checks first that the thread was posted in the correct section. (Many if not most are not! The section is for news items about Tesla.)

Nothing personal. ALL new threads in the news section are auto-moderated. Threads in News are auto-tweeted so a moderator checks first that the thread was posted in the correct section. (Many if not most are not! The section is for news items about Tesla.)

Auto-tweeted? I had no idea about that. I know I've posted news articles in the past. If there is a specific way to do the title and link I am unaware of this and would be more than happy to get it right from now on if someone can tell me :)

Btw, I think Bill Lumbergh is in charge around here :)

epa9a4e2.jpg

Now that most of the mods have identified themselves, I'll ask an open question.
Why, when someone has over 1,000 posts and is dubbed a senior member, and has met all the mods (at Teslive); why, when I go to start a new Topic in the News section, does it tell me my post still has to await moderator approval?

Even if the mods post there, it has to wait on moderator approval. And yes, I can then go approve my own post. But it is set up to always require moderator review and approval.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also heard a rumor that there is this tyrannical cabal of people known as "moderators" who exist to do nothing but rename our threads in order to oppress us ...

Well, and for entertainment value.