Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is picking up the MX on Sep 29th?

P90D

Jul 19, 2015
Silicon Valley
I would be interesting to learn which founders, though. If anyone has public information on who's on that very exclusive list, please share!
They were unremarkable in terms of the elbows Elon Musk rubs, so perhaps it was simply a first-clicked, first served affair. It wasn't even apparent if they drove home that day or simply took a ceremonial key and symbolic car.
Apparently only four customers were there (aside from 1000 onlooking customers, I didn't see any special situation for Sig buyers, so I guess that's an entirely separate dog and pony show.)

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
West Vancouver, British Columbia
The only new X owner I recognized on stage last night was Steve Jurvetson.
I did hear Elon say, to a woman who went up on stage by herself to receive a key fob from him and who was then driven off the stage in a X, something to the effect that she was "a stand in for Sergey." My interpretation is that she took delivery of the car for Sergey Brin, one of the founders of Google.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC