Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who made this Monstrosity

Gixx1300R

Dec 30, 2017
orlando
Just because you can do a thing doesn't mean you must
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

Skotty

2014 S P85 | 2020 3 P19"
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Even if I thought it looked good, it just seems wrong to put grills that big on an EV. So I wouldn't do it. But if it's your own car, do as you like.

David.85D

Oct 29, 2016
USA
I think everyone misunderstands.

When your bumper is backordered for 6 to 12 months, install one of these on your car and leave your car in front of the showroom/service center.

Tesla will immediately overnight a new bumper to you, with a technician to install it, and buy this thing off you - for at least $10,000 I’m sure - to guarantee its destruction

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC