Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who makes the white vinyl side "TESLA" graphics?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently applied a set myself on my own car. Pretty simple to do; it just takes a little time.
1. Measure and mark with a few pieces of masking tape.
2. Using a spray bottle of soapy water, clean area, then soak the area with same solution.
3. Peel and apply the decal. It will slide whereever you need it to, for as long as you like, due to the soapy water behind it. Align the decal with your tape marks.
4. From the center of the decal outward, start squeegeeing the decal with a small plastic squeegee.
5. Once all the water and air bubbles are squeegeed out, let dry for a couple hours.
6. Peel off the outer paper, again from the center outwards.
7. Trim the ends with an x-acto knife or a single edge razor blade, and tuck about 1/8" in behind the splash guards with the squeegee.
8. With the x-acto, slice down the center of the gaps for the front and rear door openings and press the edges of the decal around by hand (with the door open.)

If anyone would like a set of these vinyl decals (in any color,) let me know (via a PM.) I am having some made up within the next couple weeks. $175 a set (shipped,) and I'll help you with any questions you have along the way, before during or after the install (via email or phone.) Chris

Attachments

• IMG_8437.JPG
    IMG_8437.JPG
    531.3 KB · Views: 122
Looks like chris22104 has them listed on eBay:

TESLA ROADSTER SIDE BANNER FULL DECAL SET, COMPLETE WITH "T" FENDER LOGOS | eBay
This is a full set of Tesla Roadster Decals, complete with two banner decals (one for each side) and two "T" logo decals (one for each front fender.) The kits are made from the highest quality vinyl, and come with the proper squeegee for application, as well as very detailed instructions. The sets are available in most any color (white, black, yellow, red, orange, green, etc.) White and black will be in stock; for other colors please allow one week production time. FREE SHIPPING is included! And, I offer free phone and email support, if you have any questions before, during or after the install! Please specify your desired decal color upon paypal check out. Thanks! Chris

IMG_8442.jpg