Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who no Fox News streaming option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One side just wants to suppress the speech of the other so you don't see the balance.
OT, but I am curious: Which side do you perceive as trying to suppress the speech of the other? What brings forth this perception? I do not, for example, recall one instance of [Fox News|MSNBC] saying that [MSNBC|Fox News] should be taken off the air, or vice versa. As mouth-frothy as some of the rhetoric gets from time to time, I don't think it's yet at the point where there are actual calls to silence the opposition.

• Disagree
Reactions: Webeevdrivers
Actually that is not the Fox News Channel. There is a Fox News Talk and Fox News Rundown (prerecorded group of news stories but not up to date to the latest hour) on TuneIn. I have been looking for Fox News Channel myself but have not found a solution for my Model 3, other than streaming from my iPhone.

You are correct... Fox News Talk is what I was thinking of....

Actually that is not the Fox News Channel. There is a Fox News Talk and Fox News Rundown (prerecorded group of news stories but not up to date to the latest hour) on TuneIn. I have been looking for Fox News Channel myself but have not found a solution for my Model 3, other than streaming from my iPhone.
Maybe it’s because Fox News doesn’t actually broadcast any news.