Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who owns, What is the old grocery store off of leetsdale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I will include pictures soon but I thought I would give the owner a chance to reach out :), I saw someone in a tesla meeting someone at the old (Albertsons?) A couple days later I saw what looked like a whole bunch of cars covered up with car covers and a Roadster and a Model S drive inside and the door closed behind them. I walked up and knocked on the door but alas no answer. I have checked with my contact at the Factory but he said he knew of nothing new in Colorado but since it was in another region he did not have any info on it.

It sure looked like a private something vs Tesla sponsored but I am so curious hah. If anyone has any info please let me know and If I dont hear anything for a couple of days I will post the pictures of the building they drove into :)

Curious Denver resident

Tesla has been using this old "Safeway" location for some time for storage. Safeway closed this store and Tesla has been storing cars inside. I live about 2 miles away and belong to a fitness club in this shopping center. I, also noticed the Tesla trailer show up in the parking lot a couple of days ago.