TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Who owns, What is the old grocery store off of leetsdale

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by blakegallagher, Jul 19, 2015.

1. blakegallagher

So I will include pictures soon but I thought I would give the owner a chance to reach out :), I saw someone in a tesla meeting someone at the old (Albertsons?) A couple days later I saw what looked like a whole bunch of cars covered up with car covers and a Roadster and a Model S drive inside and the door closed behind them. I walked up and knocked on the door but alas no answer. I have checked with my contact at the Factory but he said he knew of nothing new in Colorado but since it was in another region he did not have any info on it.

It sure looked like a private something vs Tesla sponsored but I am so curious hah. If anyone has any info please let me know and If I dont hear anything for a couple of days I will post the pictures of the building they drove into :)

Curious Denver resident

2. blakegallagher

There is a new Tesla Trailer parked outside the location now, I will try an post some pictures tomorrow if I make the time.

After seeing the Tesla trailer I am convinced this is Tesla corporate and not just a Tesla enthusiast.

3. bsbomber

bsbomber Member

Tesla has been using this old "Safeway" location for some time for storage. Safeway closed this store and Tesla has been storing cars inside. I live about 2 miles away and belong to a fitness club in this shopping center. I, also noticed the Tesla trailer show up in the parking lot a couple of days ago.

4. blakegallagher

Awesome thanks for info ! been very curious.

5. 2krazykats

2krazykats Member

Interesting! I live close to here so will have to drive by it and see for myself...