Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who said Tesla’s don’t have engines?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F23410A4-FE3B-473D-83A4-6096F2171545.jpeg 7B3F4394-2750-42E6-A74D-8E6FD6CE0879.jpeg C59F9245-DD2C-4CCD-9CEC-80273DC06152.jpeg
8CFF06F1-AE97-4A25-9D8B-F6DA413421F3.jpeg

Just had a mobile technician retrofit front fog lights. Interesting to see there’s a fair bit going on under the hood. It’s easy to think it’s just motor(s) and batteries as everything is wrapped and covered out of view.

Agree with the rating for service. I had a mobile service visit to fix a door mis alignment and they were fab. Bang on time, friendly, knowlagable and he sorted it in about 30 mins.

That was a week after I got the car. Nearest service centre appointment was over 1 month away.

Agree with the rating for service. I had a mobile service visit to fix a door mis alignment and they were fab. Bang on time, friendly, knowlagable and he sorted it in about 30 mins.

That was a week after I got the car. Nearest service centre appointment was over 1 month away.
How did you get a mobile service visit instead of having to wait for the service centre appointment?

I had a mobile service appointment today to sort a squeaky steering column. Kept me informed, arrived on time, very pleasant and helpful, asked if there was anything else he could help with. Very positive experience.

How did you get a mobile service visit instead of having to wait for the service centre appointment?
You're in London so you're in luck. Just email the London mobile service team and they will sort it out: [email protected]

They are very efficient. I receved a reply to my first email within hours. A far cry from the delivery GB emails that get ignored!

I had a mobile service appointment today to sort a squeaky steering column. Kept me informed, arrived on time, very pleasant and helpful, asked if there was anything else he could help with. Very positive experience.

How do you get a mobile service appointment and where are you based? I'm about 90 miles from Edinburgh SC and have reported a misted up fog light I noticed the day after I tool delivery. Also now got a squeaky column or something behind the dash in that area.

Reactions: Chronic
I would love to endorse the sentiments above however I still cannot open my frunk.
It's been over 2 weeks now that my wife's shopping has been inaccessible.
In that time the scheduled service appointment for the 4 Dec has been cancelled by Tesla saying the problem will be fixed by a mobile service visit. That visit has yet to be scheduled due to a lack of parts.
All the above information had to be extracted from Tesla - it was like pulling teeth.
Just as well I'm not getting daily reminders from "she who must be obeyed" or answer B...

How do you get a mobile service appointment and where are you based? I'm about 90 miles from Edinburgh SC and have reported a misted up fog light I noticed the day after I tool delivery. Also now got a squeaky column or something behind the dash in that area.

I booked a regular service centre appointment, and they got in touch a couple of days later to tell me they'd send the mobile engineer round to my house instead. I'm in Renfrewshire; I was booked into the Edinburgh SC.

• Helpful
Reactions: Andy_T_73
I would love to endorse the sentiments above however I still cannot open my frunk.
It's been over 2 weeks now that my wife's shopping has been inaccessible.
In that time the scheduled service appointment for the 4 Dec has been cancelled by Tesla saying the problem will be fixed by a mobile service visit. That visit has yet to be scheduled due to a lack of parts.
All the above information had to be extracted from Tesla - it was like pulling teeth.
Just as well I'm not getting daily reminders from "she who must be obeyed" or answer B...
Are there perishables in that shopping? I certainly wouldn’t have the eggs.... ;)

Fortunately the perishable stuff wasn't put in the frunk on this occasion.
More importantly neither was my laptop!
The shopping in question is all festive crap as I would call it but seasonal essentials by someone, you know who, else.
I'm quite anxious to get it out as I don't want to endure another trip to Baubles r Us anytime soon.