Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who Scored the best deal during the Firesale? $46k Perf. Model 3 (Spreadsheet)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow! Didn't even come close here in AZ. All I could get was $600 off a rare new MR.

I wonder if they'll do this for Q2/ EOM.

Also I'd like to see MVPA copies to believe some of these prices, they are that good.

wow! Didn't even come close here in AZ. All I could get was $600 off a rare new MR.

I wonder if they'll do this for Q2/ EOM.

Also I'd like to see MVPA copies to believe some of these prices, they are that good.

I've personally seen some insane deals like 40k off Model X so I don't question the authenticity of the deal submitted. Plus, there will always be deals, just need to wait till the end of the quarter.

• Disagree
Reactions: Waiting43
Tesla Firesales are often shared by other users and by going to the store and asking them directly for a list of "inventory / demo cars". I hated the fact that it was so hard to find which is why we now have a spreadsheet and i'm building a list of Order Advisors who want to deal with customers who are ready to pull the trigger on a fire sale car.

Wow, someone just posted scored a Performance Model 3 with AP for only $46k in Sacramento during the fire sale!

Submit your Price Paid to the Shared Spreadsheet to see how well you did - Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals)

Link to Spreadsheet - Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals) (Responses)

Hopefully next quarter deals are even better!

It was me, I got a Black Model 3 Performance with AP (no PUP) for $45K before destination fees

I originally ordered an inventory model 3 AWD LR with AP with $6500 adjustment. But when the car came, VIN was matched, the car was actually a Performance Model 3! It was made in September 2018, when they sold the performance wheels/brakes separately for $5000 extra for the M3P.

I guess the car can't be sold as a "performance" as it doesn't have the 20'' wheels/brakes that are standard with performance cars, so it was listed as a regular AWD LR. I had no idea it was a performance car until I took delivery.

The delivery person was very surprised but the VIN matches my order so they gave me the car.

Last edited:
Can you post your MVPA?

I’m voting this deal as the Deal of the Year!!! Congrats!

It was me, I got a Black Model 3 Performance with AP (no PUP) for $45K before destination fees

I originally ordered an inventory model 3 AWD LR with AP with $6500 adjustment. But when the car came, VIN was matched, the car was actually a Performance Model 3! It was made in September 2018, when they sold the performance wheels/brakes separately for $5000 extra for the M3P.

I guess the car can't be sold as a "performance" as it doesn't have the 20'' wheels/brakes that are standard with performance cars, so it was listed as a regular AWD LR. I had no idea it was a performance car until I took delivery.

The delivery person was very surprised but the VIN matches my order so they gave me the car.

Reactions: vickh

Sounds like the 20'' wheels/brakes made this a unicorn/ mismatch deal.. Congrats! I wonder how many left over 2018's are there now. I wish tesla.com would open up new inventory on like they do for MS/X. Then we could sort on ev-cpo and score deals like this

2018 Model S
75D
50 miles

Located in Massachusetts

$64,750

Model S 75D 5YJSA1E25JF286159 | Tesla

and this one

100D @ $73,500 2.5 Base Red Multi-Coat White Premium 19-Slipstream Y

Last edited:
Sounds like the 20'' wheels/brakes made this a unicorn/ mismatch deal.. Congrats! I wonder how many left over 2018's are there now. I wish tesla.com would open up new inventory on like they do for MS/X. Then we could sort on ev-cpo and score deals like this

2018 Model S
75D
50 miles

Located in Massachusetts

$64,750

Model S 75D 5YJSA1E25JF286159 | Tesla

Y

Tesla’s inventory site defaults to 50 miles when it doesn’t have the actual mileage. I will bet a lot that none of the cars listed as 50 miles will be delivered with 50 miles. I chose a heavily discounted Perfomance model 3 because it had 50 miles. It was delivered with 1100... I assume the sales guy knew that but didn’t want to scare me away. Oh well. Love the car!

Bob

so this was actually an "error" and wasn't really a deal any buyer can get. Congrats on the P3D-!