Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who sings those Caraoke songs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't all karaoke machines sound like this? I believe Caraoke actually has better tracks. There are some real duds for sure, but then tracks like Old Town Road or anything Alanis Morissette / Cranberries are awesome (minus vocals of course). Seems the more band focused, further from EDM, the better.

My wife and son LOVE it, we all take turns singing in the car, it's great and actually brings us together more-so than adding Netflix/Hulu/YouTube.

Despite it's before mentioned issues, it is a new addition I am happier with than any of the other games, Spotify, Neflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc... so I applaud Telsa for adding it for free even if it is not something I would ever use in the car by myself.

Don't all karaoke machines sound like this? I believe Caraoke actually has better tracks. There are some real duds for sure, but then tracks like Old Town Road or anything Alanis Morissette / Cranberries are awesome (minus vocals of course). Seems the more band focused, further from EDM, the better.

My wife and son LOVE it, we all take turns singing in the car, it's great and actually brings us together more-so than adding Netflix/Hulu/YouTube.
I don’t know? I never use karaoke machines but from what I recall from the few times I went with friends to karaoke joints, there was never any vocals. Just instrumental. The difference is with real karaoke you use a microphone. This blends your voice with the instrumental so it sounds better.

I don’t know? I never use karaoke machines but from what I recall from the few times I went with friends to karaoke joints, there was never any vocals. Just instrumental. The difference is with real karaoke you use a microphone. This blends your voice with the instrumental so it sounds better.

Yeah I've only been to 2x in my life, in Korea, but my wife goes to them all the time. It would be awesome if the mic picks up your voice like our old Highlander, but adds reverb.