Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who to complain to

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my MY was delivered on March 2, 2021. I drove it for about 3 weeks with the screen flickering and going black from time to time. Setup a service appointment that was a week or two out. I waited a week before deciding to go in ahead of the appointment date because the screen issue was unsafe. That was Monday, April 4th.

Part was ordered and was supposed to arrive last Thursday, April 15th, it never arrived. So I actually only drove the car for a month and it has been at the Service department for the last 2 weeks, will probably be there for much longer.

I am just curious, is there an escalation process with Tesla? Its not like a gas car dealership where you can walk up and complain to the Manager and get results. Tesla doesn't seem to have a hierarchy, which is still sort of weird to me. I have a loaner for the time the car is in Service, but I still feel like I should be complaining to someone or asking for compensation or something.

In lieu of that, I decided to put that out here and see if there is any feedback from the Owners in this forum. It would be nice to hear how others feel about the situation, or how you handled it; whether I should just shut up and wait; or, go away and stop posting stuff; or, if there is a process for complaints/escalations.