Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who to email about condition of car on delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our car was driven down to us and was a little dirty on arrival, which didn’t really bother me.

However this dirt was covering up some very deep scratches and a crazy amount of swirls in the paintwork. This was only spotted during a ceramic coating, so I had to opt to downgrade the coatings in favour of a multi stage polish to improve things. (The swirls I was kind of expecting, but the deep scratches I find in acceptable)

Does anyone kenos what would be the best email address to email to send comments over of this?

thanks
Scott

Book it in the app as a service appointment ASAP, with photos. You could also email [email protected] too, I was advised to do this after the photos and updates I’d provided in the app hasn’t come through. I received a response from this address after a couple of days. Put the last 6 six digits of your VIN in the subject.

How long have you had the car and how many miles have you done? If it’s over 7 days/100 miles there may be some resistance.