Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who to email about condition of car on delivery?

asherwood

Nov 21, 2019
UK
Our car was driven down to us and was a little dirty on arrival, which didn’t really bother me.

However this dirt was covering up some very deep scratches and a crazy amount of swirls in the paintwork. This was only spotted during a ceramic coating, so I had to opt to downgrade the coatings in favour of a multi stage polish to improve things. (The swirls I was kind of expecting, but the deep scratches I find in acceptable)

Does anyone kenos what would be the best email address to email to send comments over of this?

thanks
Scott

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Book it in the app as a service appointment ASAP, with photos. You could also email [email protected] too, I was advised to do this after the photos and updates I’d provided in the app hasn’t come through. I received a response from this address after a couple of days. Put the last 6 six digits of your VIN in the subject.

How long have you had the car and how many miles have you done? If it’s over 7 days/100 miles there may be some resistance.

94jdh

Sep 17, 2019
UK
Also, if you're changing your plates, I found two dents in the rear panel (where the bottom corners of plate holder sits). Not a problem if you're keeping the holders, but still not right

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC