TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Who wants to trade me cars for a weekend?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by silentsnow31802, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. silentsnow31802

I have a 2015 Model S P90DL that I would like to trade someone for a Model X for a weekend or so. Wanting to try out a X for a few days. I am in the Bay area, specifically Napa CA. If you are interested let me know.

2. alcibiades

alcibiades Member

You might want to ask Tesla if they'll let you weekend test drive one. They've been known to. Good luck!

3. silentsnow31802

I have in the past. Ill admit it was a while ago now. At the time they did not have any X's to loan out. They are not a common thing to have laying around I guess.

4. GasKilla

GasKilla No Gas Know Peace

If anyone has any Tesla they aren't using and want to loan it out to me for 4-6 weeks while my MS is repaired, mmm that'd be great.

• Funny x 1
  5. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I'll rent you out mine, all you need to pay if taxes and fees which are $150 a day.

6. GasKilla

GasKilla No Gas Know Peace

Talk to my insurance company, but I only think you'll get $30 a day
    out of them

7. Xminus6

Xminus6 Member

Tesla will give you extended test drives. I did a 36 hour test drive from the Danville store. You just need to call in and get them to arrange it.

8. silentsnow31802

Ended up scheduling a 2 day test drive from my local store. They had no problem getting me one unlike last time I tried. Wife and kid both loved it. Think were going to pick one up once a decent one shows on the CPO site.

• Like x 2
    • Helpful x 1