Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had a solid 100/100 from day one, driving every day averaging 6 miles a day, a lot at rush hour. Unfortunately, I hit the previously unknown 100 mile minimum only after Friday's "cutoff". No beta for me 😢

I pushed the button on 25 Sept (Saturday) and drove EVERYDAY (when I normally wouldn't), except for Saturday and Sunday (9/10 Oct).

100 overall score, 233.9 (actually 234 by the time I hit trip reset button).

Here's my stats, and no email or download. I feel deceived, duped, and saddened. I had an MS before this with FSD (sold before ever benefiting) and now have a '17 X75D with HW3/MCU2.
I have a 2017 model x also did your car have hardware 2 originally, like mine did? Just looking for similarities.

I have 100 with 940 miles. I went from 99 to 100 Saturday. There is no mention of a cutoff and Elon made it sound like Friday would release and cutoff. Since the release was delayed what wasn't the unannounced cutoff extended?

Also I think Tesla should add people dynamically as they hit 100 rather than waiting to release for people with a 99.

Reactions: Ruffles and ConSaab
Oh look, they added an additional caveat at the last moment.
Like I've been saying all along, the safety score was engineered to give them about 1K testers. They probably got more than they expected that just had pure 100 scores, and needed to add another cutoff to keep it around 1K.

It's not surprising they got more than expected, given they ran the safety score math previously on drivers that were just random data sets, but they then told everyone they were part of the study and how it was calculated, completely distorting the results.

Add me to the list. I hit 100 Saturday morning about 2:30 am and have over 1200 miles. Saturday and Sunday, only drove a little (about 20 miles) but kept everything perfect and I've not received any email or update :(. Technically, I didn't have 100 by Friday midnight so I guess that makes sense but I thought they would surely run the query again Sunday night to either eliminate people that had dropped or add people that were now in. Elons tweet last night that everyone with 100 would get it made me feel hopeful.

We have a 3 and a Y. On the 3 (my car) I had 138 miles yesterday with a daily score of 100. In fact, I had 6 straight days of 100 daily scores from like Wednesday thru Sunday with over 500 miles over those 6 days. Yet didn't get the email or the software download this morning.

So frustrating, cause I've been driving like my mother-in-law for 2 weeks now.

Having said that, my overall score for the last 2 weeks is still 99, because for the first day or two I didn't understand what they were measuring and had scores in the low 90's.

So maybe what's really happening is that you needed to have an overall score of 100 as of a certain day / time (Friday for instance) and have over 100 total miles as of that point. Elon's tweet reads as if you only need to have a 100 score for the last 100 miles, but perhaps that's not what he meant?

On the Y the score is 93, since it's my wife's car and she refuses to drive like her mother. So perhaps that is why I haven't gotten it?

In any case, the communication is lacking and frustrating!

I have a 2017 model x also did your car have hardware 2 originally, like mine did? Just looking for similarities.
After sipping some coffee (after a late night waiting up), I think you're on to something here. I'd be interested to hear if anyone with native HW2 (i.e. prior to 2018) received the update. Seems like only late MX/MS (2019) got it. Maybe it's a camera thing?

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
that you needed to have an overall score of 100 as of a certain day / time (Friday for instance) and have over 100 total miles as of that point.
I'd guess this is the test. For future posters who had "100", I'd suggest including:

1) Did you have an overall score of "100" by noon EDT on Friday (I'm guessing the afternoon downtime was the cutoff)
2) were you > 100 miles at that same time?
3) what model car are you talking about?

Clearly we're seeing fewer MS/MS (non-Plaid) vehicles, maybe yolk-steering as well. But it's also still actively being pushed, per TeslaFi.

Like I've been saying all along, the safety score was engineered to give them about 1K testers. They probably got more than they expected that just had pure 100 scores, and needed to add another cutoff to keep it around 1K.
100%. I figured this out when I was driving 248 miles to get 100 score on Friday. People would not need up to egregious levels of correcting if the equation wasn't purposely designed to keep only the top x percentile, predetermined by some actuaries.

Reactions: glink182
I think this safety score is a crock
1 - The Tesla app wasn't available for Android until AFTER I started.
2 - When I finally got it I had a score of 61 - This was because I was using Autopilot alot and let me tell you it screwed up constantly.
3 - I finally got it up to 93 but he shoud have said all you have to do it 100 miles. That wouldn't been easy. I could drive down to the beach on a 60 mile round
trip without any errors
4 - They don't count running stop signs or signalling
5 - It constantly accuse me of follwing too close. If you rode with me you think I was driving like a gradma
Not only that but why doesn't the car warn you when backing out a car is about to pass you from behind or a person crosses the rear of my car? My wife's Lexus does that.
Next Tesla, no FSD and oh, my daily range has lost 10 percent in 2 years and they said it goes down 1 percent per year. What's the trade in value if you keep your car for the average 10 years as mos Americans do? Next Tesla will be long range 46830 batteries and no FAS which I probably have to wait weeks to get.

Reactions: hcdavis3
I pushed the button on 25 Sept (Saturday) and drove EVERYDAY (when I normally wouldn't), except for Saturday and Sunday (9/10 Oct).

100 overall score, 233.9 (actually 234 by the time I hit trip reset button).

Here's my stats, and no email or download. I feel deceived, duped, and saddened. I had an MS before this with FSD (sold before ever benefiting) and now have a '17 X75D with HW3/MCU2.
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone without the interior camera got it.

After sipping some coffee (after a late night waiting up), I think you're on to something here. I'd be interested to hear if anyone with native HW2 (i.e. prior to 2018) received the update. Seems like only late MX/MS (2019) got it. Maybe it's a camera thing?
It seems like people with the refresh model S also do not have it. There are a few on the tesla motors discord that are complaining about it. I dropped by TMC because I think I am the only former hardware 2 owner that is part of the FSD discussions there. I hope you get the beta soon!

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone without the interior camera got it.
Might make sense. But TeslaFi will break it down further. Although, it doesn't seem right to have zero 2020/2021 MS's in the list. That's with 8 MS's, 13 MX's, and 180 MS/MY's in TeslaFi's small sample.

1633969100738.png

Reactions: K5TRX