Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100 score, 7 days, and 251 miles.
No beta invite yet.
Does anyone with Tesla insurance in Texas have FSD beta?
100 score for 2 days after leaving / re-enteri g beta 2 dayas ago with a 98 and like 1k mi, got in overnight and installing now. Tesla really has no sense of order in this rollout. Can't complain myself, but I'd be honked off in your scenario :(

Reactions: hcdavis3
I have had a 100 safety score with 100+ miles for 2 days now and still no FSD Beta. I have a 2021 Model 3 with all the compatible hardware. I have seen people get pushed the update the same day after reaching 100. This is so frustrating. I have kept my car in the garage for 2 days now!
Yeah I did the reset deal, got 150ish miles at 100 a day ago. Curious if I will get the 10.3 push or not!

If not I'll have to go back to normal driving, my roads/traffic don't allow for driving like this all the time. Just doing the speed limit around some turns triggers dings.

• Funny
Reactions: boonedocks
Some more weak FUD gets burnt to a crisp. Oh nooooess... ;)

It's like Tesla is constantly tweaking and upgrading their vehicles and specifically designed them to accommodate this. Just recently, VW management worried aloud that their vehicles take 30 hours to build vs 10 hours for Tesla.
And yet my SC says that have no order to do this retrofit, and to not pin my hopes on actually getting it. Seems like Elon's twitter statements are not in fact company policy.

New M3P manufactured 9/2021
Safety Score 100 for more than 10 days
3700 total miles driven
Enrolled in FSD Beta on 10/25
Over 300 miles driven with 2021.36.5.5
Shows as “in the queue for FSD Beta”
Oddly, FSD still enables when I double-shift my right marker.

New M3P manufactured 9/2021
Safety Score 100 for more than 10 days
3700 total miles driven
Enrolled in FSD Beta on 10/25
Over 300 miles driven with 2021.36.5.5
Shows as “in the queue for FSD Beta”
Oddly, FSD still enables when I double-shift my right marker.
Update:
I received the 2021.36.8.5 update 10 hours after posting this. Early feedback so far, I have nothing but praise for the improvements I’ve seen. I live in a relatively small Midwest community (population 65k/metro-population 700k), and the roads are all relatively new. The vehicle does ride tighter to the left, which on a 2-way street means you’re closer to the center line, enough to definitely keep your eyes and hands ready to “take over” (as they should be anyway). On one occasion, the vehicle nearly “curbed” my 20” Uberturbine front rim, enough for me to disengage and take over. I also has one phantom occurrence where auto-steer had to “prevent emergency lane departure” while on FSD, even though the vehicle was on a straight road, with perfectly painted lines. It’s possible that some asphalt patching (rubber caulking into some non-linear cracks in the road) were misinterpreted by the cameras/sensors, as the vehicle didn’t have to make any steering adjustments at all. Just threw up the alert. I uploaded that video, per protocol. The enhanced displays are tremendous. The start/stop speeds at green/red lights and stop signs (in my experience) have been flawless. I’ve found the vehicle is adequately cautious when I expect it to be. Phantom slow-downs still are an occurrence, and I can basically predict when they’re going to happen. They’re almost always where there’s an interstate off-ramp to the right, which then runs underneath the interstate road that the car is traveling on, and there’s elevation of the interstate. You can basically feel the car searching for data input on the road that travels under the interstate, and it’s struggling to determine vehicle elevation/plane.