Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a new Tesla owner (2.5 weeks) and I am trying to work out from this thread when I might receive FSD. Can someone let me know the latest information on what I need to do to qualify? For example do I have to be at a safety score of 100, or does 98 qualify? Also minimum miles, minimum days driving, cut off dates etc?

I'm a new Tesla owner (2.5 weeks) and I am trying to work out from this thread when I might receive FSD. Can someone let me know the latest information on what I need to do to qualify? For example do I have to be at a safety score of 100, or does 98 qualify? Also minimum miles, minimum days driving, cut off dates etc?
1. Make sure you're on recent (post-September) firmware, but you surely are.
2. Go to Autopilot settings, and choose to enroll in the FSD beta queue
2a. Time was, this would then send you a new update with Safety Score support for which you had to wait, but I think that's part of general releases now.
3. Study the safety score rules very carefully: Safety Score Beta and read the various complaint threads here and elsewhere. Be prepared to be frustrated
4. Drive carefully for 100 miles with a 99 score (there have been a few 98's who claim to have gotten it, but I don't think it's been rolled out to all of them yet).
5. Wait. You'll be enrolled automatically and your notification will be a new firmware update to (as of right now, obvously it will change with new releases) 2021.36.8.8

1. Make sure you're on recent (post-September) firmware, but you surely are.
2. Go to Autopilot settings, and choose to enroll in the FSD beta queue
2a. Time was, this would then send you a new update with Safety Score support for which you had to wait, but I think that's part of general releases now.
3. Study the safety score rules very carefully: Safety Score Beta and read the various complaint threads here and elsewhere. Be prepared to be frustrated
4. Drive carefully for 100 miles with a 99 score (there have been a few 98's who claim to have gotten it, but I don't think it's been rolled out to all of them yet).
5. Wait. You'll be enrolled automatically and your notification will be a new firmware update to (as of right now, obvously it will change with new releases) 2021.36.8.8
I moved from 98 into 99 yesterday. So far, as of right now (about 18 hours after hitting the milestone) my car has not gotten FSD.... so YMMV on this

I moved from 98 into 99 yesterday. So far, as of right now (about 18 hours after hitting the milestone) my car has not gotten FSD.... so YMMV on this
To be clear: they don't do this on a per-user basis. They batch in newly-qualifying accounts every few days or so (maybe 4-5 days or so on average). You can watch at Teslascope for this to happen, you'll see a flurry of new updates on specific days. Here's the 2021.36.8.8 page, they haven't added any new qualifiers since the rollout on the 23rd it seems:

Reactions: LionCheeser
To be clear: they don't do this on a per-user basis. They batch in newly-qualifying accounts every few days or so (maybe 4-5 days or so on average). You can watch at Teslascope for this to happen, you'll see a flurry of new updates on specific days. Here's the 2021.36.8.8 page, they haven't added any new qualifiers since the rollout on the 23rd it seems:

Good to know, thanks. I hit 99 as of 11/25, nothing yet. With the holiday and all probably put on pause. Hopefully anytime now. Not holding my breath though.

Reactions: LionCheeser
I was upgraded to 2021.40.6 a couple of days ago, which as I understand, may rule out 10.5.x or 10.6.x now
At least one vehicle (Plaid S) on Teslascope seems to have gone from 2021.40.6 to 2021.36.8.8 (FSD Beta 10.5) 10 days ago, so it might be possible.

I guess we might see new enrollments today with 10.6.1 starting to go out. It's been 8 days since the last batch of 99+ score additions, so I estimate about ~1k vehicles would be added if another 99+ batch goes out within the next few days.

At least one vehicle (Plaid S) on Teslascope seems to have gone from 2021.40.6 to 2021.36.8.8 (FSD Beta 10.5) 10 days ago, so it might be possible.

I guess we might see new enrollments today with 10.6.1 starting to go out. It's been 8 days since the last batch of 99+ score additions, so I estimate about ~1k vehicles would be added if another 99+ batch goes out within the next few days.
Interesting, thanks for the info!